Newbie sgt pepper is off to a good start sgt pepper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: world peace

Idk i hope for peace but like i said without war there be no peace
    SGT peppers in the house

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

The thing is, do you want world peace to happen? Enjoy your FPS computer games. BANNED for Violant images and content, the same with most Action and Horror animes, films, books, TV rogrammes ect and most of the other stuff people find entertaining.

Humans seem to derive some sort of pleasure from aggression and any form of unpleasantness upon others. World Peace is just a nicer way of saying Political Correctness to the extreme.

World Peace is unlikley, as it's immpossible to please everyone all of the time. There will always be disagreements which isn't peaceful now is it. The only true way to get World Peace is to eliminate the entire human race as people can't disagree with things when they're dead can they!
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I view it like this and most things for that mater. Take a look at a machine, a round ball filled with gears, switches, knobs, wires, pulleys crank shafts, pistons, so on and so forth. Any one who knows even the most basic engineering knows that the more moving parts you have moving around in a machine, the greater the chances are that something is going to go wrong. Same concept for our world. There are billions of people with billions of different personalities who have billions if not trillions of different thoughts and ideas, and billions of trillions of different behaviors, with hundreds of different cultures, and so one and so forth... Logically something is going to go wrong NO MATER WHAT you do no matter who you put in charge no mater what laws are set, something is still going to snap. The best thing we can do is try to keep this machine running smoothly as possible and things are going to break, it depends on what breaks down and the way we fix them. Some will require more forceful actions then we would like, others will be simple. The fact is something is going to break.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Jan 13, 2009)

Newbie kaesong boy is off to a good start
    Thanks

World peace would be nice. ANY peace would be nice. I don't remember when there was peace. We have the south wants to attack us, we have Japan and U.S.A. wants to attack us. Everyone want to be enemies and nobody want to be friends. My country ask for peace, and we get more threat and more sanction...

Some times it makes me so worried. I don't want my children to see a big war again, and still our war is not over. Every day I wish for peaceful reunification and for Korea and Japan and U.S.A. to work together. No more sanction, no more threat, no more fighting.

You cannot shake another man's hand, if you are holding a gun...

PROUD OF BEING KOREAN
    Hello from DPRK!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kaesong boy For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Jan 14, 2009)

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

You're right Kaesong Boy. People do need to quit hatin on each other. Everyone is usually up in someone else's business for some reason or another. If people minded their own instead of everyone elses', maybe we could have some peace.

True, you cannot shake another man's hand while holding a gun, but you sure as hell can while passing the peace pipe!

This may sound strange, but when people go out and negotiate, they should get blazed with those they're negotiating with. Getting them stoned might let them pull their heads out their asses.

Whatcha think?

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    You're right Kaesong Boy. People do need to quit hatin on each other. Everyone is usually up in someone else's business for some reason or another. If people minded their own instead of everyone elses', maybe we could have some peace.

True, you cannot shake another man's hand while holding a gun, but you sure as hell can while passing the peace pipe!

This may sound strange, but when people go out and negotiate, they should get blazed with those they're negotiating with. Getting them stoned might let them pull their heads out their asses.

Whatcha think?
    dude you are so right just get them stoned and we might avoid alot of conflict
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Good analigy there kaesong boy. How ever its kind of hard to put down the gun when the person in front of you is pointing a gun at you as well.
    For North Korea, well, those who you say are against you are not against the people them selves just the Gov. N Korea's leader kind of wants everything for nothing from other nations and is almost always in an aggresive stance and is very stand off-ish with every one and is a bit of a kook (crazy).
    For there to be little to no friction between N Korea, Japan, S Korea, US, and most of the world for that matter, the leaders there are going to have to play by the world's rules which is simple, you put away your gun, I will put away mine and then we can actually start something peacful. To have peace both side must be at an agreement, how ever the N.K. leader are being very stubern.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

kaesong boy (Jan 14, 2009)

Newbie kaesong boy is off to a good start
    Thanks

I see your point, but what make me upset is how close we were to peace not long ago. Peace talks were happening with our Government and the south, and Kim Dae-jung who is a great man from the south was working with our General to create friendship. Even Kaesong Industrial Park (where I get my name here) was created for us to work together. Then Lee Myung-Bak came to the south who only want to make hatred and war, and break the Sunshine Policy of Kim Dae-jung. And Bush just want to destroy us because on how we think. It makes me sad how so much progress is becoming washed away.

I think we pick up a gun now, because every one point one at us, and wants to "fix" our country when it's not broken. I think my Government feels if we put ours down, others will shoot. Maybe it's wrong or right, I don't know. What I know is, peace must march on, because our nation is not so bad as people say. And I think the south, Japan, and U.S.A. is not so bad either. I still keep hope. We stop our nuclear, and this made U.S.A. happy, so maybe there is a chance now for our 3 great countries to be friends, and my children can live in a world of peace.

But I don't want to take the topic away from its subject, so I apologise. And also for my English, which I'm still learning.

PROUD OF BEING KOREAN
    Hello from DPRK!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast