+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: world peace

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: world peace

You know i know we Americans call you guys communists but i found that everything our government does is just like communism i mean seriously we have no freedom anymore we are told what to do and who to hate it is pathetic we figth against communism yet we are ourselves communist
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaesong boy View Post
    I see your point, but what make me upset is how close we were to peace not long ago. Peace talks were happening with our Government and the south, and Kim Dae-jung who is a great man from the south was working with our General to create friendship. Even Kaesong Industrial Park (where I get my name here) was created for us to work together. Then Lee Myung-Bak came to the south who only want to make hatred and war, and break the Sunshine Policy of Kim Dae-jung. And Bush just want to destroy us because on how we think. It makes me sad how so much progress is becoming washed away.

I think we pick up a gun now, because every one point one at us, and wants to "fix" our country when it's not broken. I think my Government feels if we put ours down, others will shoot. Maybe it's wrong or right, I don't know. What I know is, peace must march on, because our nation is not so bad as people say. And I think the south, Japan, and U.S.A. is not so bad either. I still keep hope. We stop our nuclear, and this made U.S.A. happy, so maybe there is a chance now for our 3 great countries to be friends, and my children can live in a world of peace.

But I don't want to take the topic away from its subject, so I apologise. And also for my English, which I'm still learning.
    Your English is pretty good from where I am standing and you have a good head on your shoulders and I take no offense. The issue before between N.K., US, Japan and a list of other nations was do in part of the fact that the N.K. Gov having Nuclier weapons/power sorces, as the tech is a privilage and not a right do to it's destructive power which I am sure you can agree with. Not to menssion the N.K. Gov. did launch a ICBM over Japan and a few other things so you can't blame us to much for shutting out N.K. in a time out of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    You know i know we Americans call you guys communists but i found that everything our government does is just like communism i mean seriously we have no freedom anymore we are told what to do and who to hate it is pathetic we figth against communism yet we are ourselves communist
    Well its more socielistic then communistic, and thats because of stupid voters putting in people/bills that give more power to the Gov. as more and more people want the Gov. to wipe their asses and take care of them. So we cant blame so much the system as much as our selves for making it that way.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie Martin Z is off to a good start Martin Z's Avatar
    Thanks

The real question is... will world peace ever happen?
    Martin Z

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

There will never be a lasting world peace...at the has of the human nature violence will always be there, there for nothing of the sort will ever exist...and any one that thinks this is a tangable thing in our generation...is ignorant to the world.

P.S.- The closest thing to world peace that I think is possible is the scheme from Orwells 1984.
    Last edited by ConradGuravitch103; Jan 14, 2009 at 03:51 PM.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I can see there being world peace at some point, just not a lasting one. A few years of peace, then war... A few years of world peace, then war...

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

there's no such thing as an absolute world peace in mankind. in all the beings on earth, we are the only species can't achieve that. why? price for intellect. in order for us to have it, we should sacrifice our intellect and that's impossible for us human generally. have you people seen idiocracy?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe men where born to be killers. and I also don't believe the world could EVER be saved. people are to stubborn to be at oeace with everyone. and if the world was at peace, we would never want to leave, thus, deffeating the purpose of heaven. mankind is the way it is because of it sin.
    I think I've known you all along.
    I just lost your face in the crowed for a while.
    I think I've been holding my breath all my life, until you found me here tonight.
    So ask me now and I'll run away with you.

Thanks

I’m sorry rematch the world would not be a complete harmonious state as Tigers and Bears and other carnivores have to eat to you know and that involves killing something else. Humans have the ability for peace and war.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast