+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: world peace

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: world peace

Mind control. That will solve everything... And let me be the ultimate ruler! Mwahahaha!

Meh, I'm to lazy too build a mind control device. So, I guess that mankind is doomed.

Personally, I don't think we will ever achieve world peace (except with the coming of Jesus). Too many people, too many different views, too many different religions, too many differences. The list the list could go on and on. I mean the best political system on paper we have is Communism, but we all see how well THAT works. Too many people striving for power.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

True, communisom on paper is suppose to salve everything suposidly, how ever it goes against Human nature even at our best, its like trying to get a Great White shark to eat sea weed... Actually you mite have a better chance of having a Great White to east sea weed then having Communison to work.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Humans have the ability for peace and war.
    yes, peace...for a moment but not world peace. world peace is an absolution of peace, a utopia and that will forever be just an idea not a reality.

and why does almost everyone here calls me rematch? i'm reamatche, with an e.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

theres no way for a utopia...
    some people just cannot become this good samartian if heaven and 1000 virgins awaited them. there will always that one person who has something devilish in their mind, or for some one of the deadly sins that makes you a horrible sinner.

humans have the ability to do anything they put their minds to...but not everyone is going to agree on one thing, which makes everyone different and unique. the way they think. that alone can make one person the most vile of people which can corrupt a utopia.

then it all goes out the window. you cant have one without the other, then that would be imcomplete for there to be the supposed heaven and hell, for the godly and the sinners. what would happen when everyone was in the utopia and it all just ended where would they go without the teachings of good verses evil if there was no evil?

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clover View Post
    theres no way for a utopia...
    some people just cannot become this good samartian if heaven and 1000 virgins awaited them. there will always that one person who has something devilish in their mind, or for some one of the deadly sins that makes you a horrible sinner.

humans have the ability to do anything they put their minds to...but not everyone is going to agree on one thing, which makes everyone different and unique. the way they think. that alone can make one person the most vile of people which can corrupt a utopia.

then it all goes out the window. you cant have one without the other, then that would be imcomplete for there to be the supposed heaven and hell, for the godly and the sinners. what would happen when everyone was in the utopia and it all just ended where would they go without the teachings of good verses evil if there was no evil?

yes i totally agree but if we put one set of laws one government and one idea then we might be able to sustain a utopia long enough to get the universal race going
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    yes i totally agree but if we put one set of laws one government and one idea then we might be able to sustain a utopia long enough to get the universal race going
    Not very likely, people continue to break laws that were set to keep people from hurting others, but for one reason or another they continue to do it. Also with billions of people in the world it is impossible to have all, even most with the same ideology. As for one Gov. that mite greatly decrease wars how ever the issues will still continue for one reason or another and the ward war would be just replaced by something else.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

exactly without the next world war there is no chance of the human race dying out which in my opinion every human should want
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Newbie 01marth is off to a good start 01marth's Avatar
    Thanks

So ur going to give up huh i been watching the news n i know ur pains but wat if i say someone who going to challage the world to make peace n he trying to end all the wars period for all the humans suffering must end now i feel like we just can't just do nothing cause if we do we will just all die then again if y try u could die to but even if that truth thier is part of u that remains here thiere everywhere
    If you can feel the pain, you are not badly wounded at all......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast