+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: world peace

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: world peace

@ Awesomeparty

But that would result in total annihilation of everything living on the planet, especial if biological and nuclear weapons are involved and you know there will be countries that will use them. If that’s the case then you wouldn’t have peace per say but just a dead hunk of rock hurling through space much like Mars is. What is the point of striving for peace if there is nothing left alive to appreciate it. It really defeats the whole purpose of peace if everything is dead.
    Now one can argue well nothing is dyeing any more, no pain or suffering of any kind, how ever there is nothing there, there will also be in retrospect no peace either as there is only nothingness, just ghosts and echoes.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Mao
    Newbie Mao is off to a good start Mao's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    True, communisom on paper is suppose to salve everything suposidly, how ever it goes against Human nature even at our best, its like trying to get a Great White shark to eat sea weed... Actually you mite have a better chance of having a Great White to east sea weed then having Communison to work.
    I cannot bring myself to agree with your statement. Our system works, and yours does not, as exemplified by your government under Bu$hitler... Yet, that may change, with Obama, whom we heartily approve back here.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Im not sure if I understand your question.. but I will give you opinion on world peace. Seeing as how that was the subject title.

I think world peace can not occur consistantly amongst humanity. At all . Ever. Period.

The closest we could come, would be to accept the humanity's evil deed as natural. Just as every other animal does. But because we have this self proclaimed advanced intellect. a world where "wrong doing's" go without consquence (other than natural consequence) seems absurd. Yet, rape theft, and murder all occur natural in so many other animal species.

Another way to achieve world peace... is to wipe out humanity. (Or just let us wipe out ourselves). I am sure we will still have a sense of our exsistnce after life. Just without bodies. But thats just my theory.
    Peach_follows, your solution is a good idea, but we the Reds of the world have already "stolen your thunder" yet we do not take it to the brutal extreme. That would be suicide. However, in order to maintain peace, we "retire" on a regular basis individuals who do not have the interests of the common man in mind. As for the selfless amongst us, they are free to continue as they please... after all, what is the purpose of peace if there is no mankind to enjoy it?

It is my belief that if we set aside all pretensions to wealth, fame, religion, and all else that may induce selfishness in the heart of man, we will have lasting world peace. I fervently believe it is possible to achieve that. But most do not yet realize this, and must be enlightened by any means necessary. John Lennon has done his part with his "Imagine" song... what of you?

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mao View Post
    I cannot bring myself to agree with your statement. Our system works, and yours does not, as exemplified by your government under Bu$hitler... Yet, that may change, with Obama, whom we heartily approve back here.

Peach_follows, your solution is a good idea, but we the Reds of the world have already "stolen your thunder" yet we do not take it to the brutal extreme. That would be suicide. However, in order to maintain peace, we "retire" on a regular basis individuals who do not have the interests of the common man in mind. As for the selfless amongst us, they are free to continue as they please... after all, what is the purpose of peace if there is no mankind to enjoy it?

It is my belief that if we set aside all pretensions to wealth, fame, religion, and all else that may induce selfishness in the heart of man, we will have lasting world peace. I fervently believe it is possible to achieve that. But most do not yet realize this, and must be enlightened by any means necessary. John Lennon has done his part with his "Imagine" song... what of you?
    Okay, first of all ... To declare which system officially works and which isn't is complete nonsense, it doesn't matter whatsoever 'Bu$hitler' as you call him exemplifies.
    And to be honest, I don't think that it is possible to achieve everlasting world peace. It is not like you can prohibit everyone to stop think about wealth or fame. Those human thoughts of wanting to be superior are inherent, how could you possibly retire them? I can't really think of any method to really get rid of them. That simply would be utopian, thus not possible to reach.
    Anyway, what you believe of course is only up to yourself.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Mao
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    Okay, first of all ... To declare which system officially works and which isn't is complete nonsense, it doesn't matter whatsoever 'Bu$hitler' as you call him exemplifies.
    And to be honest, I don't think that it is possible to achieve everlasting world peace. It is not like you can prohibit everyone to stop think about wealth or fame. Those human thoughts of wanting to be superior are inherent, how could you possibly retire them? I can't really think of any method to really get rid of them. That simply would be utopian, thus not possible to reach.
    Anyway, what you believe of course is only up to yourself.
    But that is what our State policy of "sweeping unwanted elements under the rug" is for, comrade. For those who choose to remain unconvinced, among others. In some cases, that policy extends to people with no faith in the possibility of lasting peace. For there cannot be peace if people do not fervently believe in it.

News reach our shores of "hope and change in America", and even we non-Americans - with the probable exception of the ungrateful Iranians - believe. Shall you not believe, too? Shall you side with the Republikkkans and their incompetence in keeping the peace?

But, "don't fret"... I am not very sure, but there is a rumor saying that even the Western World shall soon embrace the wisdom of our system. The Che Guevara shirts we sell you are just the beginning...

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Your system of Gov is hardly that of Communism really, just a shadow of it's self in all do respect, how ever the system you have now is socielistic/semi-dictatorius and not a true Communistic one as it once was before do in part of the need for the adoption of a Capitalism back around some time during the 1980s or so do in part of a crumbling economy. You are Communistic in name but not in practice. As long as you have Capitalism you are not Communistic as Communisiom calls for the expulsion of any form of Capitalism.
    As for the reason why you "stole our thunder" is do in part of the fact the US became less of a producer nation and became more of a consumer/support nation. Our economy issues were caused by stupid politicians and creating artificially low interest rates by trying to control the market.
    As for what you say about Bush well I really don't care what you think about him and as for you or any one else for that matter who compares Bush to Hitler clearly does not know their history.
    Comparing Bush to Hiter is like comparing black and white.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

But that is what our State policy of "sweeping unwanted elements under the rug" is for, comrade. For those who choose to remain unconvinced, among others. In some cases, that policy extends to people with no faith in the possibility of lasting peace. For there cannot be peace if people do not fervently believe in it.

News reach our shores of "hope and change in America", and even we non-Americans - with the probable exception of the ungrateful Iranians - believe. Shall you not believe, too? Shall you side with the Republikkkans and their incompetence in keeping the peace?

But, "don't fret"... I am not very sure, but there is a rumor saying that even the Western World shall soon embrace the wisdom of our system. The Che Guevara shirts we sell you are just the beginning...

Seriously, for the moment I couldn't care less who is selling whom the Che Guevara shirts and who will embrace whom, so let's leave it like that for now.
    I don't want to be seen as someone who doesn't care about world peace and I wouldn't consider myself being on the side of the Republicans either (although I still don't get what the Republicans should have to do with all this).
    The idea of a world being totally peaceful sure is a wonderful one. But as I said before, I don't think it is possible regarding humanity. Furthermore just sweeping away the faithless and unconvinced certainly is not going to solve this problem.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Mao
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Your system of Gov is hardly that of Communism really, just a shadow of it's self in all do respect, how ever the system you have now is socielistic/semi-dictatorius and not a true Communistic one as it once was before do in part of the need for the adoption of a Capitalism back around some time during the 1980s or so do in part of a crumbling economy. You are Communistic in name but not in practice. As long as you have Capitalism you are not Communistic as Communisiom calls for the expulsion of any form of Capitalism.
    As for the reason why you "stole our thunder" is do in part of the fact the US became less of a producer nation and became more of a consumer/support nation. Our economy issues were caused by stupid politicians and creating artificially low interest rates by trying to control the market.
    As for what you say about Bush well I really don't care what you think about him and as for you or any one else for that matter who compares Bush to Hitler clearly does not know their history.
    Comparing Bush to Hiter is like comparing black and white.
    Capitalist, but only apparently. The Revolution must fill her coffers before she can truly commence, and undermine the West using the power of money besides. Try accounting for the decadence of the West, and the re-emergence of our Middle Kingdom. Why don't you try explaining why the Communist Party still retains power to this day, Mr. Bush supporter? You have been fed lies by your capitalist media and educational system. Go read 1984... while you have time

Thanks

That right there shows your lack of knowledge of politics, Gov. and basically anything worldly. You can march and parade around waving your red flags all you like, you only prove my point.
    Why is it that almost every one I meet from a red nation ends up being the most obnoxious, well, other than kaesong boy who I actually enjoyed talking to and from what I can tell has a good head on his shoulders.

Also, this thread is about WORLD PEACE and humanity, NOT national pride. So if you don’t have anything relevant to the thread I strongly suggest you move your rants and accusations else where before you get into trouble with the MODs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast