+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: world peace

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: world peace

I think that "peace" in general can not be acheived mainly becuase there are always going to murders,rapist, terroirst etc. Its just part of life.
    But I do believe that the nations of the world could possible come to an international agreement. To have a basis of law for every nation to follow.
    If that is likely to ever happen. I highly doubt it.
    But anything is possible.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princess View Post
    I think that "peace" in general can not be acheived mainly becuase there are always going to murders,rapist, terroirst etc. Its just part of life.
    But I do believe that the nations of the world could possible come to an international agreement. To have a basis of law for every nation to follow.
    If that is likely to ever happen. I highly doubt it.
    But anything is possible.
    Coming to an international agreement to have a basis of law for every nation is on thing, but achieving world piece with it is something different altogether.
    I mean law agreements more or less already exists, like the UN or EU ... At the moment it doesn't seem as it would help that much actually.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    Coming to an international agreement to have a basis of law for every nation is on thing, but achieving world piece with it is something different altogether.
    I mean law agreements more or less already exists, like the UN or EU ... At the moment it doesn't seem as it would help that much actually.
    I must agree, we already have the UN and EU doing the national law, and in fact works very well for the most part, how ever there will always be conflicts going on around the world no matter what. But its better to have small ones then big ones.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

lapislazuli (Jan 19, 2009)

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

M yes we do have the UN but that mostly deals with keeping pease between the nations, and it deals with war crimes. That is what it doese. It doesn't have a basis of law that ALL nations have to follow. Its just to keep peace between the nations that are apart of the UN.

The nations in the UN still try criminals in different ways and still have different punishents. And thats what I was trying to refer to as a basis of law. To have one nation that has the same way of prosecuting and punishing criminals.
    (I hope that makes a little more sense)

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Mao
    Newbie Mao is off to a good start Mao's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    That right there shows your lack of knowledge of politics, Gov. and basically anything worldly. You can march and parade around waving your red flags all you like, you only prove my point.
    Why is it that almost every one I meet from a red nation ends up being the most obnoxious, well, other than kaesong boy who I actually enjoyed talking to and from what I can tell has a good head on his shoulders.

Also, this thread is about WORLD PEACE and humanity, NOT national pride. So if you don’t have anything relevant to the thread I strongly suggest you move your rants and accusations else where before you get into trouble with the MODs.
    To use a Western phrase: "Yeah, whatever pal."

Yes, the UN and the EU have been very helpful in apprehending war criminals and stamping out thoughtcrime everywhere. They have given us the license to apprehend thought criminals in China, and this has brought us much internal stability. They have called to a halt Zionist aggression in the Middle East, saving countless Palestinian lives in the process. They have given the peaceful Muslim demonstrators opportunities to voice their reasonable dissent without resistance from Euronazi and Amerikkkanazi counter-protesters. Without the UN and the EU to police the world, they cannot exercise their right to free speech by chanting catchy slogans such as "Hamas, Hamas, Jews to the gas!" and "Run, you cowards! Kuffar!" and others. It would be a sad thing if the Zionists had their way and managed to silence them one way or another.

Yes... It is only a matter of time before the Zionist war criminals shall be brought to trial for their crimes against humanity. Thanks to the UN and EU, world peace can no longer be deemed an elusive dream.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princess View Post
    M yes we do have the UN but that mostly deals with keeping pease between the nations, and it deals with war crimes. That is what it doese. It doesn't have a basis of law that ALL nations have to follow. Its just to keep peace between the nations that are apart of the UN.

The nations in the UN still try criminals in different ways and still have different punishents. And thats what I was trying to refer to as a basis of law. To have one nation that has the same way of prosecuting and punishing criminals.
    (I hope that makes a little more sense)
    That clears things up, thank you very much. How ever, the thing is trying to get people to agree to set of national law on what many different people consider a just like law differs. Other nations laws are much harsher then other and there for many of them will believe said punishment would be too severe or to lenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Mao View Post
    To use a Western phrase: "Yeah, whatever pal."

Yes, the UN and the EU have been very helpful in apprehending war criminals and stamping out thoughtcrime everywhere. They have given us the license to apprehend thought criminals in China, and this has brought us much internal stability. They have called to a halt Zionist aggression in the Middle East, saving countless Palestinian lives in the process. They have given the peaceful Muslim demonstrators opportunities to voice their reasonable dissent without resistance from Euronazi and Amerikkkanazi counter-protesters. Without the UN and the EU to police the world, they cannot exercise their right to free speech by chanting catchy slogans such as "Hamas, Hamas, Jews to the gas!" and "Run, you cowards! Kuffar!" and others. It would be a sad thing if the Zionists had their way and managed to silence them one way or another.

Yes... It is only a matter of time before the Zionist war criminals shall be brought to trial for their crimes against humanity. Thanks to the UN and EU, world peace can no longer be deemed an elusive dream.
    Mao, can you stop calling us Americans as KKK and Nazis. No one here is insulting your nation so don't insult any one else. Or is your grammar that bad I wonder? Why don’t you put some of that great Chinese awesomeness you keep talking about to use and show some dignity and respect for other people and not insult their home because so far people have been polite to you. You want peace correct? Then a good way to start would be for you not insulting and degrading others. It all has to start some where one person at a time. Now you don't have to like us, but is it to hard for you to be polite comrade?
    Last edited by Scourge; Jan 20, 2009 at 03:03 PM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Mao
    Newbie Mao is off to a good start Mao's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    That clears things up, thank you very much. How ever, the thing is trying to get people to agree to set of national law on what many different people consider a just like law differs. Other nations laws are much harsher then other and there for many of them will believe said punishment would be too severe or to lenient.

Mao, can you stop calling us Americans as KKK and Nazis. No one here is insulting your nation so don't insult any one else. Or is your grammar that bad I wonder? Why don’t you put some of that great Chinese awesomeness you keep talking about to use and show some dignity and respect for other people and not insult their home because so far people have been polite to you. You want peace correct? Then a good way to start would be for you not insulting and degrading others. It all has to start some where one person at a time. Now you don't have to like us, but is it to hard for you to be polite comrade?
    I do not have anything personal against you or Americans in general. I have relatives living stateside too. In fact, I have made the acquaintance of many fine Americans - NOT "Amerikkkans" - here, including one stationed in war-torn Iraq. They take no offense, as they themselves have grown accustomed to being called "Amerikkkans" and "Nazis" by your "Left Wing", whatever that really means. They know how to appreciate the culture and mannerisms of one such as myself... are you not as tolerant? Besides, free speech has been enforced here, as the moderators have not seen it fit to censor my anti-Bush and anti-racist and anti-Zionist protestations. And not a squeak from our fellow members! Perhaps they do not at all disagree with my opinions?

Pardon me for any offense I might have caused you

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

well it seem i missed out on something but yes i have to agree with you we are very tolerent but some Americans are stubborn and believe that if we seek world peace it would make us look weak but i say let us look weak what is a world that has many races but only one species of humans we might look different believe different things but that doesn't change the fact that we are all humans inside i wish the world could see that not fight over beliefs or territory but instead fight together as a species
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast