+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A world that you are in control.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A world that you are in control.

I rather would have a world that is already created and I would love to fight my way up there, just like I do in all the games I've played >.< lol I just would be too afraid I'd mess something up if I'd create it myself. I surely don't have the brain power of god.

But I have an idea of how i'd like that world to look and what kind of people I'd like there and so on ^^ I'd like it to be unurbanized, with no great techonolgies we have, green and free ^^ And it would be nice to have elfes and stuff, many different people, lots of great adventures... yahh.... nice. Well I'd do my best untill I'm the ruler of that world. Then the only thing is to create me some nice palace and be a good queen ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Helling View Post
    What would you create or do to your world if you had one to control. I would creat new species and live and be god amonge my creations, and I would control my creations actions to go to war or have peiase with their nabbers.
    Sounds like 'Island of Doctor Moreau' to me.

I think a human creating a land is quite bad news. We are all greedy and the land will just end up being destroyed. Unless I'm an almighty lion and only interfere when it is necessary... but I think that's already been done.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

well their is a thread allready like this but oh well... anyways...

I would create a world were nothing could upset the balence of animals and "humans" and things like that would not exsist... peacefull and perfict
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    control the world, eh?

i would make it a mix between the Elder Scrolls universe and Avatar. have all the races and different powers and weapons as in oblivion, with the ability to control different elements, like avatar.

and as Mr. Sithis said, i would be the God, creating and destroying at will, sending a few angels of death here and there, nothing major XD

consider me as The Nine Divines XD
    DAEDRA LORDS!!! That's where it's at.

Hoenstly, Nine Divines do crap other than those small little power-ups. The Daedra Lords...now...THAT is where it is. (Mehrunes lost due to having a bad day!!!)

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

If I was in control of a planet all my own, I'd make it almost exactly the same climate as it was in the days before pollution started. Magic would also be able to be accessed by people educated in the ways of magic. Polluting things like cars and public transportation would be subsistuted by magical ways of transportation (like teleporting) and power plants wouldn't be needed either because of magic powering everything. I'd be the top magi and would have an elite squad that followed my orders and did research in the fields of magic to inhance my abilities.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Newbie tentacle king is off to a good start
    Thanks

I already plan to create my world.

My plan for world domination starts with genetic alteration of cabbits(you know what I'm talking about, tenchi fans). No one will be able to resist the cutey cabbit's charm, but then they will pierce the hearts of all their semi-phallic weapons, for I will have given them tentacles!

But really, in my world, I will be a dictator. Not a tyrant, but certainly a dictator. Also:

1: the stupid will be slain
    2: People with tight sphincters will be shanked to alleviate them of this problem
    3: Otakus, by default, will be demoted to sub-human status, and used as a temporary fuel source.
    4: You will die.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    DAEDRA LORDS!!! That's where it's at.

Hoenstly, Nine Divines do crap other than those small little power-ups. The Daedra Lords...now...THAT is where it is. (Mehrunes lost due to having a bad day!!!)
    haha, you do have a point.

"The Nine Divines? Their boring. Deadra lords are never boring."

Sanguine all the way!!!!!
    Why hello there!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

my world will be a peace world that mean no war no pain and sadness , my world will be the world of happiness and for great living ....

war ,i have seen one and i have seen orphan children and i have seen many people in pain and sad and i don't want that i don't want to see family's without a home or a place they can go to and i don't want blood and killing , so i will make my world smile to the people .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2