+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: World's Favorite Creature

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: World's Favorite Creature

I would have to say the tiger... u must admit they are pritty amazing creatures... they are one of the the largest of the big cats..they are known for there butiful fur coats and there hunting skills.. and they are cats that actualy enjoy the water... also they are feared by many but aren't as harmful as one would suspect unless entering into their territory that is.....^^

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mere For This Useful Post:

Dawnshard (Jun 14, 2008)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm... well i am not entirely sure what to really decide. On my first answer it was the whale, but it seems i take it back and i will go for... the... Raven.
    I chose this one much better with a specific reason, it seems Ravens are indeed crows but much bigger and these birds can be transparent around every inch of darkness that surrounds them. There are different kinds of breeds of Ravens that make these birds a one of a kind that can surely be popular aournd the globe.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

well I'd have to say a little joke of an animal ^.^ a Tarsier () they are the best because they can rotate their heads 360, they have fangs, they are a monkey and they have HUGE eyes!!!

here is a link:
    Tarsier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    death and life are one and the same

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Huh... well it does look indeed funny looking, but i wanna know what makes any animal want to be the best looking and also the favorable creature/animal from the rest of the popularity.

The description from your animal can be short but really needs to prove your idea into choosing this animal being the favorite.

|アスタロス|

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

oh... well its really more of a joke then anything else... and people make then pets... alot... they will mostly kill themselfs though... so they are more of the pets then anything else... (if you want more info well look it up yourself...)
    death and life are one and the same

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    oh... well its really more of a joke then anything else... and people make then pets... alot... they will mostly kill themselfs though... so they are more of the pets then anything else... (if you want more info well look it up yourself...)
    I know what kind of animal it is, i meant that you need to describe the animal that is a favorite one in your own words is what i need to know not the real facts about them.

|アスタロス|

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

The favorite has to be the domestic cat. If you look back in history the domestic cat went from being worshiped (and mummified) in Egypt to being hunted and burned at the stack for being EVIL to once again being a most pampered pet.

Thanks

That is something i had been expecting to read from, but it seems having a favorite cat has been already foretold. At least you remembered about the cats, that is what matter about being a role of cats to be recognized.

Tell me has dogs been treated the same as the cats did back in the old days of the egyptians?

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast