+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: World's Favorite Creature

Newbie Dawnshard is off to a good start Dawnshard's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: World's Favorite Creature

sharks because a lot say that they are invincible in the water. and i also like tiger because they are also good at water and land and they are really beautiful animals.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Well on my hakf of the story i think, since i am tall or big whichever i might pick a Raven although it may look creepy on what it does. Ravens are really the same type as i am and i will keep it as a pet that will represent me.
    Has your bunnies represented you since your mightily interested in bunnies all these year?
    Aww.... dark1angel. ^^ For being my best friend here I kinda thought of you was an eagle really.
    *Laughs* So ya. ^^
    But oh well and I don't know I don't think I'm like bunny lol. Nu. *Laughs* I mean I have doubts on me that well I have no similarities of an adorable little bunny really. Nu. ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnshard View Post
    sharks because a lot say that they are invincible in the water. and i also like tiger because they are also good at water and land and they are really beautiful animals.
    Well it seems you got two animals that are indeed invincible and i hope you make a wise descision into which one you really is the most favorable one.
    There are a few doubts that a shark can be great, but it seems i may approve of the details of the attributes in water who knows it will get credit from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    Aww.... dark1angel. ^^ For being my best friend here I kinda thought of you was an eagle really.
    *Laughs* So ya. ^^
    But oh well and I don't know I don't think I'm like bunny lol. Nu. *Laughs* I mean I have doubts on me that well I have no similarities of an adorable little bunny really. Nu. ^^
    Oh, Kuwi your right i thought i was an eagle, but in real life i can be treated as many things for instance; angel, bat, vampire, Crow aka Raven, Snow Leopard.
    In my thoughts i had different animals that are my favorite but for me i would just like to choose which one would be more affectionate into receiving more comments on. You know?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

Dawnshard (Jun 14, 2008)

Newbie Dawnshard is off to a good start Dawnshard's Avatar
    Thanks

people will say that shark and tiger are not favorable becuase they kill lot of persons. but i think that its not their fault, they are just defending their teritory

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, Kuwi your right i thought i was an eagle, but in real life i can be treated as many things for instance; angel, bat, vampire, Crow aka Raven, Snow Leopard.
    In my thoughts i had different animals that are my favorite but for me i would just like to choose which one would be more affectionate into receiving more comments on. You know?
    I guess so dark1angel. ^^ Nu~
    Though I surely do prefer you as an angel of mine you know but too bad thats no animal lol. *Laughs* Nu. Nu. ^^

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KuwiRules145 For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Jun 14, 2008)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnshard View Post
    people will say that shark and tiger are not favorable becuase they kill lot of persons. but i think that its not their fault, they are just defending their teritory
    Your right about that, animals that are agressive to humans is not their fault because mainly of the natural habitat and environment they are exclusively in.
    But in the condition right now animals that are wild should be in places that should not harm no one withouth complications. I guess that your favorite one or the desirest one of any animal is that there are good ones and dangerous one.

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    I guess so dark1angel. ^^ Nu~
    Though I surely do prefer you as an angel of mine you know but too bad thats no animal lol. *Laughs* Nu. Nu. ^^
    On my share angels were considered as an animal of Doves, but now it only figures as hybrid-human i do not know why it turn into this hybrid-human, i guess that way humans that are in this situation can last long.
    My only opinion of this is that any animal that is rare or wild can be anything, but me being an angel is long gone in my memory, since i was like that in past years. I cannot continue on this part of the story because it gets off topic so i will sav this for another thread.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

On my share angels were considered as an animal of Doves, but now it only figures as hybrid-human i do not know why it turn into this hybrid-human, i guess that way humans that are in this situation can last long.
    My only opinion of this is that any animal that is rare or wild can be anything, but me being an angel is long gone in my memory, since i was like that in past years. I cannot continue on this part of the story because it gets off topic so i will sav this for another thread.
    Aww... dark1angel. Nu~
    You surely do got doubts on yourself thats for sure. ^^
    But oh well you may think your not that angel anymore but I still think you are thats for sure. ^^
    Nu? And ya doves are the closet to angels. Ah! dark1angel! Your fav animal should be raven and dove for being the part angel than! *Laughs* Nu. ^^

Thanks

Well i may have doubts into what i say, but i cannot be totally dependent into the lives of any animals because entirely most of the animals i do consider most my favorites. This i can admit, since back then i thought animals were just nothing but food and now since you mentioned about me being part of an angel it made me realized that anyone can be any type of animal by putting there mind to it.

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast