+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: World's Favorite Creature

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: World's Favorite Creature

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Well i may have doubts into what i say, but i cannot be totally dependent into the lives of any animals because entirely most of the animals i do consider most my favorites. This i can admit, since back then i thought animals were just nothing but food and now since you mentioned about me being part of an angel it made me realized that anyone can be any type of animal by putting there mind to it.
    *Laughs* Yay! I guess? Nu. Nu. ^^
    But oh well *Smiles* ^^ You know dark1angel you always tell me your light and dark but to me your just pure light you know. ^^ *Laughs* Nu.
    Nu. So to me an Eagle you are for being the fierce you, brave person, and pure light you are. Nu~ *Laughs*
    Yay for the animals! ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well you know me that well Kuwi and also i might be able to say that whatever animal is being chosen as the savior for all human race is the best book for me in checking it as an awesome view for anyone interested to see.

Many people may consider any animal as a king or queen of a jungle, which is from tigers or lions that are part of it. In my terms of this animals cannot be eliminated from the earth because without them we no longer live in any place.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to say the Kagu which is a bird that only lays a single egg at a time and it
    cannot fly, its habits are unknown because there are so few of them.

Kagu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Haruko Haruhara- The kagu is indeed endangered, but i may not know that much about being so happy with all kinds of birds, since i do not pay a whole lot of attention to birds except the ones that make precious sounds that make you roam around nature so much your not noticing.

Well at least you brought me some new kind of breed of animal i have not heard in years. So i appreciate that and the kagu does bring some kind of inspiration into leaving the stress behind.

|アスタロス|

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

Haruko Haruhara (Jun 17, 2008)

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

i personally like the red panda, they are lazy, but they have a beautiful coat on them, plus they are very rare, they have one in a zoo near where i live in Roanoke.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Thanks

Explain to me more about this Red Panda, when you speak of very highly rare does that mean that is endangered type of animal? I just wished how careful this animal must be to all human race.

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5