+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: the worst excuse for break ups

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

the worst excuse for break ups

ok i was think about this when people break up or need time apart they always give a lame excuse!! like it's not you it's me..or maybe we can take a break..
    i mean if you don't feel the same about the person then tell them. what is the worst reply you have heard for a break up?
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the worst excuse for break ups

the worst replie for a break up in a relationship is probally saying i dont fancy her anymore because people always say that and you cant all of a sudden stop loving them its just really stupid thing to do

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol ^^ Such a nice topic!!! I just can't help not to put 5 stars for it This might turn of really funny...

Well... one was: "I'm buzzed of you telling me not to drink." This one is not funny, it's not silly, it's just freaking stupid and cowardly!!!!

I have a better one... This one came from myself: "You repeat your jokes too much." or "You make me laugh too much." yup... that guy annoyed me with his jokes and he repeated them too many times Aint that a good one? But don't worry- it wasn't a serious relationship- we just went to the movies twice...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

"umm.. i don't want to hurt you......... but.... it's over... oh and by the way..... umm.. i never told you.. .. i was dating someone else while dating you."

Never been told this all at once so i combined two... but i just "love" the

"i dont' want to hurt you" ones... -.-

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

There aren't any bad excuses for break-ups... only bad excuses for staying together.

This board has a lot of wide-eyed romantics, but the older members and realists will be quick to tell you that relationships take two. If one wants out, for whatever reason: you'd be doing yourself a favor to let them go (and consider yourself the better for the breakup).

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: the worst excuse for break ups

Sorry couldn't help it -__-

Well...first excuse...

When you catch 'him' lying to you (me)...Like this...

Him: " Oh great, So you know...Go on, yell at me. I just couldn't help it but to tell you the truth...I love both of you."
    Yes...that really...breaks me down.

Oh and here's another one...

Him: I'm sorry but I think it won't work out, You're nice and 'all' (Look at the red part) But I don't think I love you anymore...
    Of-course...there's always another girl that he's loving.

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    There aren't any bad excuses for break-ups... only bad excuses for staying together.

This board has a lot of wide-eyed romantics, but the older members and realists will be quick to tell you that relationships take two. If one wants out, for whatever reason: you'd be doing yourself a favor to let them go (and consider yourself the better for the breakup).
    I agree with u on tsurara, it always does take 2 to make or break the relationship and there does seem to be alot of romantics on here lol.

Hm its not always easy to even come up with an excuse when trying to break it off with someone and it can be tough to do it too. So sometimes the lame or good excuses are gonna suck or hurt alot.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I have only ever been in one relationship (can you imagine?!) and I ended it. I felt so horrible for doing this but I meant every word I said.

"It's not you; it's me."
    "I see you as a friend. A very close friend, but only a friend."
    "You should find someone who can love you the way you deserve."

(I am not a jerk! I really meant every cliche!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast