+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: the worst excuse for break ups

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the worst excuse for break ups

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    I have only ever been in one relationship (can you imagine?!) and I ended it. I felt so horrible for doing this but I meant every word I said.

"It's not you; it's me."
    "I see you as a friend. A very close friend, but only a friend."
    "You should find someone who can love you the way you deserve."

(I am not a jerk! I really meant every cliche!)
    meaning every cliche you've mentioned , you probably really respect this person and dont want to leave on bad terms.,

having said that, relationships with someone you 'admire' doesnt work for relationship, its like having a relationship with a nun or sumthing.

As far as bad lines to use when breaking up, its been like 3-4 yrs ago , from what i can remember i think i said to her was "im not ready for a relationship", which was true, initially she really wanted to date me and whatnot, having to try it out for awhile, i just couldnt see myself with her. i was young(15,)...ironically i find myself from time to time wanting her back!

(in the past i had one say to me "i want to go out with [so-and so], sorry" OUCH! lol(i was more of the backup guy until then)

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

"I'm not interested in you anymore. You can ask my girlfriend and her boyfriend about it."
    Actually that excuse was given to one of the soldiers over in Iraq when his wife asked for a divorce...

"I'm sorry I just can't date a fat chick. I'm to good for that. It's over but we can still be friends...no sorry can't even be that."
    That was a line given to one of my friends from someone she had been dating for months.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    There aren't any bad excuses for break-ups... only bad excuses for staying together.

This board has a lot of wide-eyed romantics, but the older members and realists will be quick to tell you that relationships take two. If one wants out, for whatever reason: you'd be doing yourself a favor to let them go (and consider yourself the better for the breakup).
    well tsu... that's not entirely true at all... there are lame excuses for a break-up... basically, it's anything that's a lie... i mean... saying all the things you don't mean just to think of a "good" way to break up is a bigg no for me...

i mean, just saying "i think its time we end this... it doesn't feel right anymore" is already enough... lame excuses such as... were better off as friends, i have another person in my heart now, it just won't work, it's not you its me... all of those are nothing but lame excuses...

it's a break off... that's it... i believe it's better to have said the truth (the entire truth) than make up all these excuses...

An excuse is a million times worse than a lie... because an excuse is a lie guarded
    but i believe in reality... the reason why people break up is because it's not working anymore... nothing more. it's just not right anymore... wouldn't you say? i mean... it hurts both parties, but eventually it'll turn out to be for the good of you both...

--- umm... i'm sorry divine... it's not meant to hit you or anything... it's just that these things normally are just excuses to get out of a relationsip... but if you meant every word... then it must really have hurt... i know how hard it is to break it off... especially if you're the one doing it... but i guess if you meant every word, then i guess there's nothing wrong with it...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

"This isn't what it looks like." said Leesa as I caught her with my best friend "getting freaky".

Me breaking said friend's arm didn't help either...

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

the worst excuse i am not sure but... your not my type of person

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    "This isn't what it looks like." said Leesa as I caught her with my best friend "getting freaky".

Me breaking said friend's arm didn't help either...
    ouch... that stings!!! imagine being cheated on...ouch... how do you get over that?

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    the worst excuse i am not sure but... your not my type of person
    ooh... harsh aren't we? don't be too harsh on the one you break up with... it's the least they deserve... you did spend time together didn't you...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

the worst excuse for me is "im sorry i dont like u anymore and i havent done anything wrong" even if i havent done anything and when i ask its all ways i get blocked or they just dont reply

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the worst one for me is one that everyone has heard but with a twist of salt in the wound. " It's not you it's me, and I think we should see other people." have someone say that to you with the next person in line for her but it not being a guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast