+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: the worst excuse for break ups

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the worst excuse for break ups

I hate it when a chick says that they heard through the grapevine that you don't really like them. They should check for themselves rather than believe rumors and if its just an excuse then they should just say they don't want to date anymore.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

wow there are some really harsh ones on here. i do believe tsurara is right about bad excuses for staying together. i believe if you really don't feel the same about the person you sould say so. it's hurts more when they find out on their own. people have to be true to their selfs and the people that care for them.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

"I've always liked you as a friend. Nothing more."

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post Re: the worst excuse for break ups

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa Lockhart View Post
    "I've always liked you as a friend. Nothing more."
    *sighs* that's the everyday life and a lame excuse that most of us go through....

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets see here...
    Probably the most stupid one I can think of is one I was given...we had been dating for about four months.
    We knew each other in person we even went to the same school, yet because(he later told me) he was scared I would yell at him or hit him..he told me on MSN that...

Him-"Promise you won't be mad at me, but I have something to tell you."

Me-"I am not promising anything...but go ahead and tell me what it is you have to say."

Him-" Well I think we need to take a break."

Me-"WHAT! WHY!?"

Him-"The spark just isn't there anymore."

The next day I put all his stuff in a ripped up walmart sack and shoved it in his locker...I gave all the jewelry he let me borrow(Necklace..class rings..ect) to this girl he was cheating on me with..which I found out that night that he was through a really good friend.

I wouldn't have been nearly as pissed if he would have broken up with me before cheating on me...that really topped the cake for me...after thinking it all through I realized it was a good thing he broke up with me though..and I realized I didn't really love him...he wasn't very good for me...he hit me once..and he was just really mean to me...so now all is well...and I am with a really great guy who treats me right.
    Dear Dinah...

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

...Its Not You Its Me....

the WORST explanation, because if someone ends a relationship, guaranteed its because of you. personally i dont care if someone comes out saying 'Your Ugly, You Never See Me etc...' because then i wont wonder 'Why?' and i can improve on the stuff i suck at. people that give the straight up answer save more heartbreak and crying later on.

...Im Seeing Someone Else...

Second WORSE, because it is the most offensive thing ever. you could at least break up with the person before cheating on him. this is the worst, because you go on wondering why she broke up with you, and how long she was cheating on you. Also, if you get caught cheating, expect tears and cries to come. its better to get it off your chest then delay the pain, which just leaves a longer time to recover

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

there is no worts excuses for break ups!!!!Thats right!! whatever the excuse is in the moment, the worstest are those which make ourselves believe we can work it out when there is nothin to work it out...
    Last edited by Arukih; Nov 03, 2007 at 03:30 PM.

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

"i see you as a friend" the most feared words for a guy to hear. I found though that if you are more confident and show that you're interested rather than telling from the beginning it's easy to avoid that.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast