Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Worst Injury from Sports/everyday life?

Newbie warrchief is off to a good start warrchief's Avatar
    Thanks

Worst Injury from Sports/everyday life?

Well, I sorta want to Know whats everyones worst injury ever received. Right Now, I Might have tore my ACL, its Really painful, and painkillers barely help. List it now,

Oh I see what you did there.

Isn't much of a buddhist anymore... I can't help eating meat.

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Worst Injury from Sports/everyday life?

my worst injury was when i wast thirteen playing basketball at the streets alone.then three boys came out and played with me.then when i wast about to shoot my opponent tried to block my shot but his han d hit my head hard.and i falled into the ground.boy i was like a bloody hound there
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I lost almost four inches of bone in my left leg from a car accident. I had to have a little morphine while in the hospital and that didn't really help much at all.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

i play tennis so i landed on my arm and got broke it. was in a cast for a month .
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was 12 or 13 years old, our family went camping. I was playing with my friend when I slipt and fell down a steep slope which ripped and shreaded half of my face off right down to the bone in some spots so you could actualy see my skull. I was rushed to the nearist hospital and was knocked out as they had to remove the dirt, sharp rocks and broken and jagged sticks as well as broken glass from my skull. I also lossed a small piece of bone from the right side corner of my lower jaw because of it.
    Last edited by Scourge; May 21, 2008 at 02:23 PM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

For me, my worst injury is a dislocated knee. I've dislocated my left knee twice now! One I did while setting down to eat pancakes (not my best moment) and I twisted to sit down the wrong way. The other was while playing lazer tag.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ok well i'm hopeing this counts, my worst ever sports injury was blamed on my brother. Me and him when we were younger were playing football. I had just recently recieved and opporation on my right arm because i had a lump on it that would soon grow and damage me, so whatever yeah. Well we were on a area of grass as he kicked the football it bounced of the wall onto my arm, well i had know clue of what happened, it hardley even hurt. So i carried on playing. This is the worst part so i would advise people with weak stomaches to really stop reading from this point. I felt my arm getting wet, as i looked down at it i saw a massive red patch and my T-shirt soaked into my arm or what was left of it. As i liffted my sleeve up all i could see was my arm held on by a few nerves and pieces of skin, the entire scar had exploded and my bone was visible as well as my viens and everything else thats in it. So yep that was possibly my worst injury ever commited by sports. My brother didn't really get told off as it seriously wasn't his fault, well it was but ahh we left it behind in the past, but don't worry folks my arm is perfectly fixed thanks to brilliant doctors in medical care

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

More then likely, I've got a good one here:

When I was 9 or 10, My family was in a pretty bad car accident. Our van fliped on its side sending it into a rock cut on the side of the road, I put my head through a window, damaging my hearing on my right side, also crushing my eye socket and cracking my cheek bone. Along with that, I dislocated my shoulder and elbow, cracked 5 ribs, broke my Femur (Top leg bone), and suffered severe internal bleeding.

I really am lucky to be alive.

Out of my entire life though, I've broken both arms, my nose about 18 times, my femur once before the accident, my collar bone and a couple of toes.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast