+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The worst thing..

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

Re: The worst thing..

worst day. well i would have to say when my dad beet me to a pulp with a 2X4 i was 4 years old. my dad was drunk and was violent and i had a sever concussion. that was the worst day for me.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragons2801 For This Useful Post:

shounenyaoi (Jun 09, 2010)

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

ok this really happened to me and people should learn from this...i hope.
    i was in bar and there was a party and i joined in (the usual in this part). i was having fun with a bunch of lovely and intoxicated ladies, and we both dance, chat, and drank. and time passed by (even though i'm drunk, i always check on my watch, it's a habit.) one of the ladies ask me to join her in her room for some "action". and indeed the "action" was most satisfying, then everything became a blank to me since i was really drunk. and when it was morning i woke with a naked guy next to me. and he thanked me for being the 3rd guy to join him for an orgy session. and eventually we became facebook buddies along with other participants.

ok the worst thing is:
    1. i woke with a guy beside me on the floor naked and me as well. i keep having nightmares after that incident.
    2. i don't like orgy...to me it's embarrassing and disgusting, probably my most hated of all the follies that i did. and i experienced it with me knowing at all until a naked man told me.

lesson:
    don't drink when doing 3rd base.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rematche For This Useful Post:

shounenyaoi (Jun 09, 2010)

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

that is very good advice. thank you for your words of wisdom, but dont trouble your self over it, you did not know what you were doing, if it doesnt kill us then it will only make us stronger.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Newbie shounenyaoi is off to a good start shounenyaoi's Avatar
    Thanks

hehehe sowwy but thats hilarious! it happened to my brother and he cant even look at his guy friends anymore..the conciquence is that he turned gay after that night hehe

to:- rematche

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shounenyaoi View Post
    hehehe sowwy but thats hilarious! it happened to my brother and he cant even look at his guy friends anymore..the conciquence is that he turned gay after that night hehe

to:- rematche
    guess i'm not alone then...ya know i think they should have one these "meetings" for people who has this traumatizing experiences.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie CWhit is off to a good start CWhit's Avatar
    Thanks

worst thing that happen to me was, that I was watching a Jackie Chan movie and he was doing a few stunts so I decided to do one of them so I tried to walk up a poll as fast as I can just like in the movie and ended up hurting my testicles very bad idea :/

Otaku superstar9156 is off to a good start superstar9156's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say the worst time that happaned to me is when I ran into my ex-boyfriend when I was with my friends. He was soooooooooooooooooooo embarrassing that I couldn't say anything. my friends were asking him questions about the break-up and afterwards. I wanted to kill them. But all-in-all we had a good time. It was fun but the worst day or night ever!!

A Soul Needs a Purpose to Live.- Gaara

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

THe worst thing that ever happened to me was becoming an atheist and flunking out of school. I had no direction and no friends. I ended up in a mental hospital and later learned the love of God and Jesus can save me from the Cardinal sins. I'm slowly recovering...I was able to donate money to causes I believed in and help my family in the recession. I gotta get a job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2