+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: would u quit skool

Newbie girlicious is off to a good start girlicious's Avatar
    Thanks

Question would u quit skool

if u had a choice to quit skool would u do it???
    i totally won't i mean i kinda hate skool but at da same time its fun u get to hang out wit ur friends play new games its kinda fun would u quit skool if u could
    [IMG][/IMG]

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: would u quit skool

I personaly would quit school..sure it's boaring..a pain..not to mention that u have to get up early...but the fact is i have nothing better to do right now, considering that im not to sure where my future is headed it is good to keep all my options open by going to school, and drawing art and playing music on the side i can do whatever i want when i graduate and thats the way i intend to keep it

Newbie wolfleaf is off to a good start wolfleaf's Avatar
    Thanks

hummm... i think i would quit too. i hate school
    its to long and i hate the people in school too.

wolfleaf (the last of the fallen)

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i would im very lazy and school is just boring me and im not even learning so yea i would but i do like hanging out wit friends tho but we could just do it out of school to so yea i would quit

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Hope you guys find something real interesting to do with all the free time you're going to have besides the 2 full-time jobs on the side.

It's a shame that there are those out there who think school is merely a place to see friends. Learning can be fun, but I guess knowledge isn't a wanted thing.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Judging by the spelling in the original post, I would never drop out of school. (That's not really hard, considering I'm at university now, but still . . .) I happen to value my future. I want something more than flipping burgers! I want to be able to answer when my children say, "Why does that happen?" or "What is this?" You cannot be the person with all the answers if you don't have a good education.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes i would if i could get the same job i wanted if i went to school but if i would just not go to school and be dumb and live crappy then no and i do like hanging out with my friends.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Well to be honest, i would of loved to quit school. But since i've graduated, it doesn't really matter anymore. Though staring down the barrow of Uni gives me the chills. But to achieve my dream of a cushy job, its something that must be done.

But to me, school doesn't really matter, well the later stages of it. I mean the whole purpose of school is to give you opportunities later in life, but if there are already some good opportunities out there in the form of work (as in apprenticeships, with good employment and salary outlook), then school does become somewhat irrelevant. However to achieve these types of jobs you need to be highly skilled, which is often a self taught thing. Hence why school become irrelevant. But don't be misled, school my be irrelevant in my eyes but learning and being educated isn't.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast