+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: would u quit skool

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: would u quit skool

I never even dreamed of quitting school when I was going. Not that I loved it or anything (except for my Creative Writing class). It's just that I was brought up that that was just something you didn't do. Besides, when I got up here, it was extremely easy to get A's and B's, considering the school system here was basically less advanced than the one's I had previously attneded.

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by girlicious View Post
    if u had a choice to quit skool would u do it???
    i totally won't i mean i kinda hate skool but at da same time its fun u get to hang out wit ur friends play new games its kinda fun would u quit skool if u could
    XD School is a part of American culture. I, unfortunately, live in the U.S.

If you're not educated in the U.S., you get like no money. And people treat you like a minority. So if I had that unlikely choice, I really wouldn't at all. What's worse is that school is as corrupt as the government. :I Neither follow the Constitution.

/sigh @ this country.

ಥ__ಥ

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

uhm...I won't quit school..never!
    because I like my course and I want to make more money after I graduate...hehe
    I know school's boring, it sucks and sometimes you just wanna die out there coz u nearly or got an F in your grade but still...in my part, I want to reach my dream and that is to be an animator.yup that's ryt!

but I can't stand having a point wherein I want to just commit suicide..yeah, it happens a lot...but never tried it "yet."(well...A friend of mine did but, she got scared coz her wrist kept on bleeding <she's a bleeder actually> then, we both went to the hospital. SHE GOT 3 STICHES!!! eEWw!!!)
    ~~I would hate that to happen to me O_o
    If I would do it...then I must die, not live again?!!!

If I have been given a chance to put a bomb in my school...I WOULD DO IT!!! HEHE!!!

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Newbie Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22's Avatar
    Thanks

Without a second thought. The fact that we are forced to go to a place that no longer actually influences the quest for knowledge. Is a big enoughreason for me to just leave. The teachers no longer care whether the kids in their classes are passing. Nor do they care if a kid shows up to class. They dont teach anything new EVER. their lesson plans are looked over by the government, there by making it alot easier for them to control how much information we as students are introduced to. Look at people that are homeschooled. they 90% of the time come out of it more intellegent. Because they are taught the things that we learn. But in an affective manner. If I were to leave school right now. I could still get a GED and Id be no better off that if I were to just stay in school. Sure it looks better on a resume that you made it thought high school. But the fact of the matter is that you can still make a living and live happily without it.

Newbie Yami no Tenshi is off to a good start Yami no Tenshi's Avatar
    Thanks

i definitely wouldn't, even if at times it can be annoying, school is great most of the time, you get to know a lot of new amazing things, that some of the people out there wouldn't even encounter otherwise, and you can also meet new new people and it helps you build yourself a successful career

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

For me, quitting school is not a option. Not like there is a gun aimed at my head or anything like that >.> Its just that school is a VERY important factor in anyone's life, no matter where they came from or where they live now. And for the people that said they would quit, or already did, PLEASE reconsider. School is and will always be important, no matter what. A high school diploma is a MUST in the world that we live in today. Heck, over here in NY, you need a HSD/GED just to get a job at McDonalds!! If that is not a sign to staying school, then I don't know what is! >< Oh God, I'm ranting....
    My apologies, this is a REALLY touchy subject with me.....

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

i wouldn't quit school and gamnig is a pretty lame excuse to do so. plus gaming still needs cash so i figure if i didn't have a job to support it why do it. i would have stuck it in school and finished it anyways.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

No. I'm already in college, but I wouldn't have quit Highschool or Middleschool.
    I wouldn't quit now unless given a really great job... but even still, I like taking small classes here and there, it's actually useful.

But if you asked me before 10th grade: Yeah, I'd definitely quit school.
    Unlike most kids, I knew that you didn't have to be in school to be successful. All you needed was passion, creativity/innovativeness, and a personality. Those three traits can get anyone a successful job.
    I also knew that they would consider not hiring you if you didn't have a diploma, but if you have great projects and experience in your resume', YOU'RE IN.

Also... I was more for the "mentoring" idea. Where you only study under the person in the job you want.

But like I said: Nowadays I appreciate education. ...mind you, I still like the mentoring-idea, but that's just me.

Oh and one thing: Don't quit school. It's the experience that you're really learning there, not the academics. And YOU NEED THE EXPERIENCE. ...I wouldn't have met Abu if I did quit before the 10th grade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast