+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: would u quit skool

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: would u quit skool

maybe some times i hate school because the exams and i wish that i am not going to it anymore .... but at the end i go to school and i began a new day of my life .... school now every thing i can waste my time in .... (by the way in holiday i waste my time on AO) .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

No way, am close to graduating, am not gonna give up now, I'll spent about 19, 18 years for this moment, this is a big time show for me. and besides, those who take a G.E.D, probably didn't like school, I know a few people who would. I live up to this and I think they can too if they tried and not mock their teachers.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hellknight For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (May 13, 2008)

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

No I would not because I love school...I mean school can have it bad things about it but without it you couldn't survive in life...and plus you get to hang with people and make new friends.

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks
    going to school is kinda fun.. most of the time we get to enjoy with friends... since i came to college, class hour is just 3 hours... it makes me feel just like tuition. my best friend now going to upper secondary.. his class time takes about 6 hours and he study more stuff than me in school.... wow! i wish to join him too but sadly my dad want me to be in this college... and that makes me getting more lazy and feel like stop getting education from school or college or whatever...

but most of the time, i would miss the school time... chatting while the lecture teaching, get punished for not doing exercise given and this and that... those times are having fun... school's time is nice.....

going to school is kinda fun.. most of the time we get to enjoy with friends... since i came to college, class hour is just 3 hours... it makes me feel just like tuition. my best friend now going to upper secondary.. his class time takes about 6 hours and he study more stuff than me in school.... wow! i wish to join him too but sadly my dad want me to be in this college... and that makes me getting more lazy and feel like stop getting education from school or college or whatever...

but most of the time, i would miss the school time... chatting while the lecture teaching, get punished for not doing exercise given and this and that... those times are having fun... school's time is nice.....
    Last edited by LenMiyata; May 15, 2008 at 09:25 AM.
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

well id probably quit school and just jam all day with my bandmates.school so boring.and i dont have any friends at my school and i spend a lot of my school days at the rooftop.it's kinda lonely though.
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't think that i am going to quit school all my life i am studying and now i am not going to sacrifice of all the years i have been in school .... after one year i am going to enter the university why should i leave school now .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Simply no, quitting school would lead to a rubbish life, well it's not certainly rubbish but you raise the chance of unqualified life, and hey even though school is boring at some/most times it still teaches you the basic nesseities for life (example spelling ) i wouldn't quit school even i was being bullied to a supreme length only because my education is more important if i want to fufill my dream of a happy life, i want decent qualifcations and i don't give a crap what everyone esle who bullies me thinks, i know i'm better than them and i will become my goals, not like them who enjoy the start and burn at the end, i will half enjoy the start, make history in the end.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

some people quit school for highly advanced social problems, and feel it harder to interact with others, that or they have something incredibly traumatic or wrong going on. that's a few of the reasons that actually make sense to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast