+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: would u quit skool

Newbie supersonico may be famous one day supersonico may be famous one day supersonico's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: would u quit skool

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    No.....just imagine how ignorant people would be. Alot of them are dumb even with school...
    i think if the people wanna quit the school is because of they cant stand the pressure, the discipline, whatever... but there are people who are really smart but they dont end the high school. I think its more the people's capacity than the only fact of go to school.

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    I already did quit, well college but still. I only quit because I had found a different pathway to what I want to reach in my life. Same ending, different route.
    its the same way, i know... but sometimes, when i want a better job, i cant find it cuz i have no a stupid paper that say: graduated. my family considers me im really smart, but i dont think so. I left the university behind, but i want to go back(first i have to solve some problems). its cool to be apart from the way of the others, but sooner or later we'll pay the consequences.
    Damned Japanese Otakuses

They always keep the good stuff in Japan

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

nope...i even have to take an extra semester, and im not going to quit. id rather finish so i can get to my college soon. Theres alot of jobs now that want Highschool grads instead of drop outs. better money depending on the job, and im proving im not the faliure my family thinks i am

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clover View Post
    nope...i even have to take an extra semester, and im not going to quit. id rather finish so i can get to my college soon. Theres alot of jobs now that want Highschool grads instead of drop outs. better money depending on the job, and im proving im not the faliure my family thinks i am
    Good luck with that because no matter what anyone in my family does
    your still a failure. But your family may be different, hopefully.
    So good luck to you(encouragement).

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haruko Haruhara View Post
    True, if you do quit you have to have a plan, support, a back up, and something
    you really wish to do and that you are good at.
    you are right ,everyonewho want to quit school must have plans for the future like plans for work or something like that ... i know school so hard but it worthy .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    you are right ,everyonewho want to quit school must have plans for the future like plans for work or something like that ... i know school so hard but it worthy .... =^_^=
    Yes unless you allready have a job for certain or you are a CHAV there is no real reason for qutting school, just live it out and get a decent job and a decent life, now would be a good time to use the phrase "GET A LIFE" and i mean it, but not in that sense, go to school to get a life, just think about how lucky you are that you have school whilst some poor African child is walking bare foot on the roadside in there town homeless with no life and no future, or any future they may have has allready been crushed because they have no education! So never quit school unless you want to and have something as a backup for it, but still you should attend school for disaplean (even though they hardley hand that out as it seems most of the pupils control the teachers more than they control them!) but also it'a good way to meet your friends, and make friends you can't just sit on a couch all day it's not natural or healthy, and belive it or not eventually you will get bored because when your at home all your friends will be at school learning and what are you doing? Nothing just getting bored waiting for the day to end, so i think i've proven my point in enough detail for you to understand that school matters so you wont become a fat arse non worker non good spelling brat, because no offense thats what you will become if you get everything you want, i know that was off topic but it will lead that way, if your a CHAV i advise you to leave school sorry i hate them.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Yes unless you allready have a job for certain or you are a CHAV there is no real reason for qutting school, just live it out and get a decent job and a decent life, now would be a good time to use the phrase "GET A LIFE" and i mean it, but not in that sense, go to school to get a life, just think about how lucky you are that you have school whilst some poor African child is walking bare foot on the roadside in there town homeless with no life and no future, or any future they may have has allready been crushed because they have no education! So never quit school unless you want to and have something as a backup for it, but still you should attend school for disaplean (even though they hardley hand that out as it seems most of the pupils control the teachers more than they control them!) but also it'a good way to meet your friends, and make friends you can't just sit on a couch all day it's not natural or healthy, and belive it or not eventually you will get bored because when your at home all your friends will be at school learning and what are you doing? Nothing just getting bored waiting for the day to end, so i think i've proven my point in enough detail for you to understand that school matters so you wont become a fat arse non worker non good spelling brat, because no offense thats what you will become if you get everything you want, i know that was off topic but it will lead that way, if your a CHAV i advise you to leave school sorry i hate them.
    i know school very hard place and i hate it too but this is life here in my country study everything you don't have anything to do and if anyone quit school(girls) they have to marry even their age 15 or 16 ,so what you will say quit school or study and having the best .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I would if I could,but I only have 2 more years. I hate skool,but it's almost over for me. I hate doing work and end of the year projects. I'm planning on going to college too.

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

i would not quit school. i dont see what you would get out of it. sure you would get much more free time but what exactly would you in that free time? sit on your lazy ass and watch TV and play video games all day? i find that school is a great time to interact with friends and teaches you how to live life the right way. i, must admit, am not one of the best workers, but i still get good grades. id much rather go to school than quit and be deemed a dropout.

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast