+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: would u quit skool

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: would u quit skool

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I would if I could,but I only have 2 more years. I hate skool,but it's almost over for me. I hate doing work and end of the year projects. I'm planning on going to college too.
    You can't quit school 2 years before hand! and then go to collage! thats impossible, you need to take those two final years up get your GCSE's done and then go to collage, if you want to attend collage leaving school will get you know where and then what? You will be stuck to do nothing but buy a rubbish house and live a life without any headstarts, headstarts you could have taken but chose not to do so.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    You can't quit school 2 years before hand! and then go to collage! thats impossible, you need to take those two final years up get your GCSE's done and then go to collage, if you want to attend collage leaving school will get you know where and then what? You will be stuck to do nothing but buy a rubbish house and live a life without any headstarts, headstarts you could have taken but chose not to do so.
    I'm not going to quit. I'm almost out for the summer anyways. So I'm not a drop-out. I have something good going for me..

Newbie anialator is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: would u quit skool

if i ever got the chance to quit school... i would most definatly say no as your school life is probably the most important stage of your whole life
    im currently sitting my gcses and they are tough so any younger people i would advise you to knuckle down as you have a few hard steps of your life coming up. sometimes i just feel like screeming but its totally independant when you are in your last year thanks
    and i most definatly wouldent quit!!!!

Newbie Kera1xx is off to a good start Kera1xx's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm...nahh. If you don't enjoy school, cyber. It's what I do and it's the best desicion I ever made. You can still see your friends though on weekends. Quitting school is just not worth it at all, not matter how much you hate it.

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

True, we all have to do things we don't like, no matter how much we hate it, not
    that I really hate school.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh gosh >.< It would be the stupidest thing to do to quit school and not because school is too fun to quit!!!! You need school!!! Like air!!! Unless you live somewhere in a deep country in a lonely deserted farm, destined to be the next farmer (kinda sounds nice though).

If you don't have any education you can't get a job! In UK I think you should have at least 9 class education to be even a janitor!!! Of course if you want to live the free life on streets or if your parents are ready to support you for the rest of your life... go on... quit school...

I would never ever quit school. Even for living deep in the country all alone with no need of money or a decent conversation, I would still want education just to be able to grow crop efficiently or read books in my free time or ta hell- fix my broaken tv!
    Although I'm now almost finnishing high school, so I could almost live with it... If I was given a chance to get away from the big city forever and live in the country, growing what i need for living and building my own little house with my husband, I'd say yes I guess... but university is no longer really school...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Oh gosh >.< It would be the stupidest thing to do to quit school and not because school is too fun to quit!!!! You need school!!! Like air!!! Unless you live somewhere in a deep country in a lonely deserted farm, destined to be the next farmer (kinda sounds nice though).

If you don't have any education you can't get a job! In UK I think you should have at least 9 class education to be even a janitor!!! Of course if you want to live the free life on streets or if your parents are ready to support you for the rest of your life... go on... quit school...

I would never ever quit school. Even for living deep in the country all alone with no need of money or a decent conversation, I would still want education just to be able to grow crop efficiently or read books in my free time or ta hell- fix my broaken tv!
    Although I'm now almost finnishing high school, so I could almost live with it... If I was given a chance to get away from the big city forever and live in the country, growing what i need for living and building my own little house with my husband, I'd say yes I guess... but university is no longer really school...
    Correction. Universities are schools. Unless, of course, you happen to find yourself in one of those "party hard" universities.

Oh, and to quote Van Wilder: "Don't be a fool, stay in school!"
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't quite count them as schools in this case, because you can choose whether you go or not go to university, it is not obligatory (neither law nor your parents should be the ones who make you go to university), therefore people don't ussually quit university. Why did you go to it in the first place?! >.< I've seen people simply change heir courses or something like that, but ussually, if you were determineted enough to get that level of education in the first place and got into a university (which can be a hell of a fight), you don't just drop out of it.
    (Plus, I'm from Latvia, where we use school or "skola" for up to university. University is an extra for the smart people, not really needed for many quite well paid jobs. Furthermore, my dictionary says that only US uses "school" to describe colleges and universities. It's a bad dictionary though.)

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast