+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Would you choose your present family or not?

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Would you choose your present family or not?

If you had the choice of being born into a family, would you choose your family now? Or would you choose a high ranking family or which one will you choose?

**note would you choose them and change your current situation or would you want them to stay the same ? or do you want a totally different family?

Me i would choose the same i mean i have one heck of a mom ( she is totally cool) and sibling ( just that maybe want my sister to be a litle less of a control freak is all) and add a little bit of well just this time maybe improve the finances a bit if i were given a choice.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Jun 05, 2008 at 06:12 AM. Reason: edit post
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie tentacle king is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Would you choose your present family or not?

I'll always chose the reality that already is before giving into delusions, and wishing things had been different

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

If I could be reborn and had to choose I'd choose the same family I have now. I love the family I'm in and while there are some other good families that my friends have, I'd still keep mine. I have more freedom to do what I want without my parents hardly caring as long as I tell them what I'm planning on going. Of course I normally don't go there at first but I end up there eventually.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

I love my family to death. I mean they shelter me, care for me, love me and now that im older, i understand the love the have for me. I would do anything for my parent & siblings.
    I would choose my family over anyone's. Everybody makes mistakes, but that's no reason to give up hope.^^
    Yeah, Bye.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i will chose my family because they are the best family and i can't Imagen i am with other family .... they raised me and they took care care of me and gave me all the love i want ....

and i have the best brothers and sister so i don't think i am going to change my family ... this family is all i need and wishing staying with it until the end .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

me..i would like a different,or maybe,i wished i dont have a family..well,i never seen them,they never cared,they left me with my uncle when i was still a baby,then my uncle left me and i became indipendent when i was sixteen,my uncle gives me allowance for school,but my own family,they never came to me,i dont know where my father is working,my mother is in canada along with my 2 sisters,they left me alone..or worst,forsaken me..they made me of who i am,and now,im not looking forward on seeing them anymore,i hate them.
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

I am glad to born in my family..i love them so much..even though sometimes they bother the heck out of me..but i cant picture myself without my family..it would be pretty cool though to spent a day with some other family..just to know how it feels (hhmm I think there is t.v. show like that),,but after that day is over with..i would want to come back..lol..but eventually..ill be moving away from them..and i think its going to be the hardest thing to do in my life..I will miss them ..

Newbie Black is off to a good start
    Thanks

My family is way to traditional, i'm from Saudi Arabia, but i was born in New York, so my parents are kind of off-set. They expect i do my fullest, and always compare me to my older sister, and how good she was, and when i do get better grades then her, or do something that excels her standerds, they just compare me to someone who exceeds me again. But other then that my family is pretty awesome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast