+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Would you choose your present family or not?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you choose your present family or not?

It's hard to say. There are loads of people I think would make really cool family members,
    but I don't quite hate my current family enough to say I would rather have so-and-so as my
    mother or father or sister or brother. Still, I think it'd be cool if Seki Toshihiko were my dad.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

(ops) (I mean yes...) clear as day... what type of family then.... well one that is lesser... poorer... it would be fun... yep it would be fun...
    Last edited by basilisk888; Jun 26, 2008 at 03:33 PM.
    death and life are one and the same

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haruko Haruhara View Post
    Exactly what I said, everyone will always have their problems but it is still interesting to
    see what a person will chose because it can tell you alot about that person.
    So, your saying that any person will choose into having a different family? I know same question from before, but i simply wanted to know if you already noticed that there are some people that do not wish to change their families because there were no problems, but mostly a few of them do not want to really share that they do want to change their families because of some unsolved issue. I could really understand that, but i do not know if it hurts to simply be honest into answering a simple question.

A person normally does not know on how to answer the question into full detail. Have you actually consider yourself into changing yourself and the whole family as to be different?
    *I do not want to sound that bad, but i hope it was not rude*
    *If it was i apologize*

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

basalisk its a nightmare, does that answer your question.

dark1angel I am saying that people handle different situations differently, in a way some
    can handle their families problems, others cannot. Everyone has problems, even if they
    say they are happy or that they are fine, there are always problems, but a person
    can sometimes handle those problems to where they are nothing.

basalisk could be able to handle a poor family, who knows, sometimes it is better to
    stay with what you know, no one has control over anything.

People don't want to say that much about their family because they are private people
    or they do not want to be pitied.

I have thought of changing my family and I have handled it much better this way,
    I have lived two different lives at one point or another, it might be better this way.
    I cannot go into full detail on what my life is or was, but sometimes a person can
    wonder what if, but still my story is not finished something that I can truly be happy
    with may still happen.

You are not rude, just clearing up something I did not finish, my mistake.
    I should be apologizing, sorry

Does any of this answer your question?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Haruko Haruhara For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Jun 26, 2008)

Newbie Death Winds is off to a good start Death Winds's Avatar
    Living in My own Worlds of my Dreams ....
    Thanks

My family ...they are all what i want...they are all ways with me when i feel happy or sad ....and they all ways tell me the way to the future even if there are many sacrifices but still....they are all what i have ....and i can not tell them how i am thanks full for them....=T_T=....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Death Winds For This Useful Post:

Frozen Rose (Jun 30, 2008)

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Death Winds View Post
    My family ...they are all what i want...they are all ways with me when i feel happy or sad ....and they all ways tell me the way to the future even if there are many sacrifices but still....they are all what i have ....and i can not tell them how i am thanks full for them....=T_T=....
    thank you @_@... you are right our family all we want in this world and i can't hink that i will change my family for any other family they gave to me the strength and the wisdom to live this world and i am very thankful for them .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Frozen Rose For This Useful Post:

Death Winds (Jul 04, 2008)

Newbie Death Winds is off to a good start Death Winds's Avatar
    Living in My own Worlds of my Dreams ....
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    thank you @_@... you are right our family all we want in this world and i can't hink that i will change my family for any other family they gave to me the strength and the wisdom to live this world and i am very thankful for them .. =^_^=
    you are right ....@_@....but LichGriffin did not know me but still i want talk to him .....and i will never change my family....thank you sister...T_T...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4