+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you date your friend's ex?

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you date your friend ex?

Speaking from personal experience I would never try to become intimate with one of my friends past mates [again]. It just creates a lot of unecessary tension between you and your friend, and does a lot more harm than good most of the time. There have been situations where I've had feelings for a recently seperated girl that I knew becuase one of my friends was dating her, but held off on making an approach for the sake of avoiding a bunch of mind numbing drama and/or destroying the relationship I had with my friend.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah sure, why not? And PR is right, it depends on the situation. I would not date a friend's ex that have wronged him big time or the other way around (since I might be used as a part of get back at my friend plan). Otherwise, given a good amount of time I say it should be fair game. And of course it is always good to ask first.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you date your friend's ex?

In my head once my friend "Claims him" He is not longer attractive to me in anyway. He become but a better, and all sexual or physical things I did with him before, are all put behind me.

So that just clears that up. I couldn't take a guy I wasn't sexually attracted to. Its like a bleh relationship. And I have had a lot of Bleh relationships.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Vaine View Post
    I think it depends on the situation. like, what if the one that your ment to be with is a friends ex... are you gonna skip out on fate and ruin your life just to keep from hurting a friend?
    I dont know....if it is fate he will come back into my life sometime or other...but if the person is not really a close friend i would date the guy....so i guess it really all depends on the situation.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    The question that lingers on most minds would you date your friend ex???

No I would not because most likely my friend probably still has feelings for the guy and I wouldn't want to do that to her.
    NO! Never. That is one of the unspoken rules of life. You NEVER date a friend's ex. You just bring up a world of hurt for everyone involved and he/she may end up going back with your friend. It is just . . . bad. Do not attempt.

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

i would if she's worth it..i dont care wat my friend says..and as a friend i hope he understands..^^
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Simply put: Is your friend a jerk/@$$hole/b!tch?
    Is the ex nice/kind/okay/not that bad?

If so on any of the above, in both ex and friend, then the answer is an obvious "YES".

F*CK friendship if your friends aren't worth it. Why should your future happiness be stopped by your friends?
    If they were your real friends: They shouldn't care as long as it makes you happy.

However, if your friend is sensitive: Be sensitive (careful)... afterall, they weren't your friend for nothin'.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

What kind of friend would i be if i did that to my friend. I would if he did introduce us together other that that hell no
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast