+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Would you date your friend's ex?

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you date your friend's ex?

Actually that little situation is with two of my friends. Derek and Tom, whom are best friends. Tom is dating Dereks ex, Chelsea (and Derek dated her for a good time, roughly two years). Now, Derek says it's ok. But my friend Will and I have this just thing against it. Derek and Tom are best friends, I find it a bit awkward, and it bugs Will a lot that Tom just went about and did it.

I would not. I don't have an exact reason why, I just find it as a "ehhh" thing.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    Actually that little situation is with two of my friends. Derek and Tom, whom are best friends. Tom is dating Dereks ex, Chelsea (and Derek dated her for a good time, roughly two years). Now, Derek says it's ok. But my friend Will and I have this just thing against it. Derek and Tom are best friends, I find it a bit awkward, and it bugs Will a lot that Tom just went about and did it.

I would not. I don't have an exact reason why, I just find it as a "ehhh" thing.
    i agree with mr. sithis, here.

i take it as a scene from "y tu mama tambien" (a great movie. go check it out.) in which the two best friends realized they both cheated on their girlfriends with the other's. not the same situation, but similar in the sense the two friends described eachother as "cream brothers".

That AO faitful is why i have the same "ehhhh" feeling. Even if my friend is ok with it, i'd still know that remnants of him are everywhere with this girl, and even so, if this was not the casde i still wouldnt want to imagine my friend doing anything sexual or intimate while i;m doing that. it's just disturbing.
    Why hello there!

Newbie wingzeroty is off to a good start wingzeroty's Avatar
    Thanks

i have, but in the end it screwed me over after 3 days, considering the fact she still had feelings for my friend, he didnt care because he ended their relationship. so lol at first i was just trying to confort her not date her, but hey 1 thing 2 another in a span of like 12 hours. so yea i would definetly would date my friends ex, lol when she talks to me again(if she ever does, shes stubborn)

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

it really does depend upon the situation, just like Legend and PR princess said.

in some cases, you may have had you eye one your friend's ex before they even started dating. however, if it goes on too long (as in they have been going out for a while), there's a relly good chance of catching hell for going out with the ex, because "that's low" or other things.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Gekkou may be famous one day Gekkou may be famous one day Gekkou's Avatar
    Thanks

If she would be ok with that and it were totally over between them, then i would. But he had to be really awesome for me to do that, i think!

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Well..it all depends... if my friends ex was this realy grate guy who had strong feelings for me i would consider it...
    i personaly don't think it is right to do so unless u get premission from ur friend..and just to ensure no hard feelings i would also waite a fare amount of time before brining it up.. or untill my friend has another boy friend..^^
    This way everything would be some-what cool... not to mention that u would still be friends with ur new bf's ex

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mere For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (May 14, 2008)

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wingzeroty View Post
    i have, but in the end it screwed me over after 3 days, considering the fact she still had feelings for my friend, he didnt care because he ended their relationship. so lol at first i was just trying to confort her not date her, but hey 1 thing 2 another in a span of like 12 hours. so yea i would definetly would date my friends ex, lol when she talks to me again(if she ever does, shes stubborn)
    Wow!!! I hope she talks to you soon....or maybe you should talk to her...well I hope everything works out.....you know when I think about it I am dating my friends ex right now and the funny part she help me get with him lol.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Would I do that?
    Not in a million years.
    And my answer to that is DRAMA. If I was about to do that..there is no way that she would not find out and then the whole turmoil begins and then comes the trash-talking and then you end up becoming enemies...and then that is it....and I think that is way to cruel to do that.....I am a very loyal friend and I have a very strict rule with my friend boyfriends and even ex's.....never get involved with them!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast