+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Would you date your friend's ex?

Newbie ilovecj is off to a good start ilovecj's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you date your friend's ex?

well if you even find your self asking yourself that then i want you to ask your self are you a good friend?

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovecj View Post
    well if you even find your self asking yourself that then i want you to ask your self are you a good friend?
    Well some friends don't mind if you mind dating their ex. So really it depends on your friends. I mean I have a yes or no feel on this question but still it's up to your friends feelings towards their ex and how strong the friendship is really what determines the dating of an ex.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    I know what you mean..but I mean my friends know that is they had repeated feelings for a ex we wouldn't even mess with it..
    Yea I would figure something like that....but with my friends they always have feelings for the guy no matter what....so it is like walking into a death trap.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovecj View Post
    Yes I am....Only friend I have dated their ex is because she pushed us together or unless I would have never gotten with him...but I would have to say I am a great friend because if my friend has feeling for her ex I will not date them no matter how I feel towards them.
    Last edited by kedar; May 18, 2008 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Double posting.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    Yea I would figure something like that....but with my friends they always have feelings for the guy no matter what....so it is like walking into a death trap.
    I really can't help you there I mean I guess you will always have feelings for your ex...It's takes time to really get over your ex. So I say time is the best thing for having to rid feelings but if your friends still like them after a long time then I say never ever like that ex ^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

lol..great advice..me personally I probably would of suggested the samething.

Newbie warrchief is off to a good start warrchief's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, i would if they are hot :P. But i am single, Probably staying single because I suck at asking girls out.

Oh I see what you did there.

Isn't much of a buddhist anymore... I can't help eating meat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by warrchief View Post
    Yeah, i would if they are hot :P. But i am single, Probably staying single because I suck at asking girls out.
    Well if you really are comfortable with a girl and things between you two are good then it would be easy to ask them out. I think being single is not that bad unless you really want to be with someone. If it's your friends ex go for it I think a good friend would let you date them if things are over
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

umm ok im not being big headed before anyone says a thing about me, or judges me after this post ok. At the moment, i was dateing a girl whos friend fancies me. But we had a fall out and i ended up finishing with this girl, but the other girl says to me, i still love you but i will never go out with you if you ask me because i want to be loyal to my friend. At first i didn't care about what she had said but then i thought, wait hold on. She has just placed her friend over a boyfriend. This is great stuff, she cares for her more than me, which yes i should feel sad about but, i don't praticularly love her back so i was happy for her that she had the courage to tell me she still loved me but couldn't date me because she was loyal, i have respect for people that would do that. So no you shouldn't date your best friends ex, it's not because it's wrong, it's just so your friend dosen't get hurt and you stand loyal, thats what i call a best friend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast