Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Would you do anything for money?

Newbie Fenix Rizen is off to a good start Fenix Rizen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you do anything for money?

Nope! I'm not that foolish over paper bills. Besides, there's more to living than being selfish.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Would you do anything for money?

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrail View Post
    I wonder how many of my souls I can pawn off to some satanist over eBay...
    You will be surprised... e-bay has a lot of weird stuff on sale... and you can buy almost anythign you can think of... aaaaaanything....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lebasiara
    You will be surprised... e-bay has a lot of weird stuff on sale... and you can buy almost anythign you can think of... aaaaaanything....
    What does that have to do with you doing anything for money?

Anyways, back to the topic - I don't think people should be so desperate as to eat crap for a couple of dollars here and there... it isn't that serious. You want money? Go get a job and stop being a lazy ass.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    i saw a kid for sale on there once becuase the guy needed
    money for food lol so some peple really dont have a limit
    but they are jsut being stupid when they go to exreams
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Anyways, back to the topic - I don't think people should be so desperate as to eat crap for a couple of dollars here and there... it isn't that serious. You want money? Go get a job and stop being a lazy ass.
    It was from a comment that had to do with that waaaaaay back... if you read all the comments... maybe you'll undertand better...

The crappy thing, it is just for fun... maaaaybe... anyways... getting a job is not that easy you know? I have been looking for one that also suits my college schedule...and i haven't find one yet... that does not make me a lazy ass...
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I would never do anything for money but there are somethings and legal things that I would do. I mean I would work I would you know just things that are ment to be done. I would never eat crap or anything they do on the show fear factor I would lose. I woulding touch any anime and I would not eat anything other then the natural meat like to me cow pig chicken and turkey. So I'm very limited at what I'm willing to do for money because I'm very picky.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks

Cool Re: Would you do anything for money?

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    i saw a kid for sale on there once becuase the guy needed
    money for food lol so some peple really dont have a limit
    but they are jsut being stupid when they go to exreams
    That's what i mean... the convetional limits, hmmm, not conventional but logical/reasonable limits appearently are not the same for avery one...

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    It was from a comment that had to do with that waaaaaay back... if you read all the comments... maybe you'll undertand better...

The crappy thing, it is just for fun... maaaaybe... anyways... getting a job is not that easy you know? I have been looking for one that also suits my college schedule...and i haven't find one yet... that does not make me a lazy ass...
    So you would eat horse shit??

-___-;; nice.

Not a very good way to go, but if it's neccessary, although I don't see any situation getting to that point... I suppose it'd be alright. Like for a bum or a hobo or something.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast