Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: Would you do anything for money?

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you do anything for money?

Not really I wouldn't. Depends on what you have to do though. Nothing crazy and life threatening for sure. Money isn't as important as your life.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends on what I have to do in order to get the money...If its anything I find gross and disgusting or illegal I won't do it. Anything else I will...

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Yes, hun. Thus their names = Jackass. 'Nuff said.
    Well, the principle being that so many stupid people do the Jackass stunts because they look fun. Granted, before they made the movies, the franchise wasn't as profittable, and it was a bunch of rich kids doing stupid crap to get a rise in their own life, but you must figure that people do stupid things for virtually free ("I'll bet you a dollar"), yet I assert that my price is considerably higher.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yeah. I do stupid things just for the hell of it. But the jackass crew goes way too far. Beyond way to far (=__=) And when I do do things for money. My price is considerably high as well :]]

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OdysseanPromise View Post
    Well, the principle being that so many stupid people do the Jackass stunts because they look fun. Granted, before they made the movies, the franchise wasn't as profittable, and it was a bunch of rich kids doing stupid crap to get a rise in their own life, but you must figure that people do stupid things for virtually free ("I'll bet you a dollar"), yet I assert that my price is considerably higher.
    Define fun 'cos I think those kind of movies are a pain and they are waaaaaaaaaaay to far from being funny...

Good thing that you have a high price!!!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Define fun 'cos I think those kind of movies are a pain and they are waaaaaaaaaaay to far from being funny...

Good thing that you have a high price!!!
    Well, I'm not saying that I think they would be fun to do myself. Some people find it to be interesting enough to attempt on their own, hence why they have warnings at the beginning of the shots.

Though seeing all of them clobbered by a claymore full of rubber pellets is fantastic to me, because I love seeing stupid people in pain.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Would you do anything for money?

Quote Originally Posted by OdysseanPromise View Post
    Well, I'm not saying that I think they would be fun to do myself. Some people find it to be interesting enough to attempt on their own, hence why they have warnings at the beginning of the shots.

Though seeing all of them clobbered by a claymore full of rubber pellets is fantastic to me, because I love seeing stupid people in pain.
    Ok, nice. I just have seen one of them and that was enough stupidity for me. Non even ppl paying me a million I'd do whatever they did... but watch the pain... is fun....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry im going to have to close this, its turned into a chat room here. Also its way off topic and disgusting.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9