+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Would you ever redo your first kiss?

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you ever redo your first kiss?

Yes oh god yes......I dont know what I was thinking I guess I thought I loved him....and plus after I got some sense knocked into me he seem really creepy looking he was not the guy for me at all.......So to answer your question yes I would so badly I would......but you can't change the past but thank the lord there will be great kisses to come.....P.S. he was not the great of a kisser for my first yuck.......he always had a bad taste and slobber way to much ewwwwww!!!

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

i would not change mine. lol it was straight out of a book or so it felt like it and it still makes me smile now. he was a few years older than me and it was on my first movie date at 13. No i wouldn't change it.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

That is a very good question.
    I think that they only thing I would change about it is that I would at least have some warning before it happened.
    it was quite a shock.
    And in my opinion...if I knew it was coming maybe I would have enjoyed it more.
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Man, I dont know... My first kiss wasn't bad. Infact it was really nice. It was even with the person I had always wanted. I wish I could re-do... or un-do my feelings for that person actually. I gave so many of my first experiences to him... turns out, I was the most dissposable girlfriend he'd would ever have. So I just wish my first kiss didn't mean so much to me.
    But then, what kind of first kiss would that have been?
    ... Not Ever Again...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh I would do anything to try my first kisses again! All of them!!! But just the kisses, so that those would be nicer memories, but they shouldn't change anything that has happenned in my life. I would try and avoid my very first kiss, which was an accident. I would love to even remember my very first real kiss!!! And as for the first kiss with my ex... I would love it if I would have kissed him first and in a very gentle manner, because it was just terrible!!!! He just attacked me with his huge mouth and big teeth!!! Bad bad bad! *shrugs* gee...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

My first kiss... not that i ever had one... Lol ^^ i never kissed or get kisses by anyone so far... im a total... virgin? o.O 100% untouched..

Well re-do it? Hmm depends... if i think it was not a great first kiss...or it happened without my.. hmm how to say... uuhh.. if it happened without me wanting it.. then yes... i would re do it.. if.. i can rather go back time and change many other better things though... or more important ones... because it might change many other important things too

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

since u didnt say, im going to say that means with different girls, an not just ur very first kiss.
    I think with the woman im with now, i wouldnt redo our first kiss, cause it was genuine an i did it out of love, an i still love her to this day.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    "partner" .

Haha, saz.

I wouldn't redo my first kiss. Was at a resort in the garden area with relaxing music playing in the background . Skies were blue, sun was up.. ahh perfect, .
    What is wrong with saying partner?? I can't just go and type "boyfriend/girlfriend depending on what gender you are and they are". Come on white wolf.. use your head. Its a shortened version... or is it too much of standard English for most of you?

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    since u didnt say, im going to say that means with different girls, an not just ur very first kiss.
    I think with the woman im with now, i wouldnt redo our first kiss, cause it was genuine an i did it out of love, an i still love her to this day.
    awwwwwwww look Jade is back and all loved up awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast