+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Would you lengthen your life if it means more suffering?

Newbie Lanaura is off to a good start Lanaura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you lengthen your life if it means more suffering?

I would rather enjoy the time I had left then feel more pain. I'm gonna die either way so might as well make it as painless as possible.
    If people are going to treat you like a little kid might as well act like one and throw the tv out the hotel window.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Thank you sol-x. ^^ I'm glad you think so, my threads mostly suck

Well I completely agree with you. You must die sooner or later, though I'd really would wish to be able to spend some time with my beloved one. I think that I wouldn't be able to do the things I want to before I die too, because they'd all be connected to being with my bf and it would just hurt him very much if I spent a bit of time with him at last and then... die @.@ I can't be so selfish. But i bet living with half-alife and always-in-pain me would be even harder.
    So I guess, at this point I would be destinned to die without meeting some of my dreams.. I would just have to be strong and be able to enjoy everything without that one thing...
    you're very welcome^^

But you put what I said into a more detailed complex. But the is that if it were up to me, I wouldn't let my family know the awful of me because they would go into a panic, and if I am in that situation, I wouldn't want the stress of my family, let alone what I am already going through v.v And if I had a girlfriend, that put in a even more stress. And at the end, I will be even more sad for myself, on top of everyone else feeling the same way for me.
    Last edited by Sol-x; May 30, 2008 at 07:30 AM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i would choose to just live wit the time i got left cuz i wouldent want to live longer and be miserable and become a burdon to the ones i love also im sure it would hurt them to see me like that so yea i would have to say enjoy the time i have left

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Nice topic.. lets hope that don't ever happen to any of us here... ^^

*clears throat* Lets see.... first of all... It depends on many factors whether if i want to keep on living and endure the pain and suffering... I would say i am quite weak and I can't endure intense pain like the ones people suffering with in cancer and certain deseases... I hear it's very painful... and some freinds of mine been to the nursery center to help the last stage cancer patients... just looking at their facial expression almost made you see the face of death... terrible indeed...

If for example.. I am given opportunity to keep on living for a while longer.. and at the same time.. the chance to do certain things I have longed all my life... then yes.. i don't care about the pain...i will keep on suffering and hold the pain and get on with what I want to do...

Lets say for example it can be little things like watching my daughter get married... my son getting out of university... see my newly born grandchild... stuffs like that... ^^ lol if you get what I mean..

I also won't hesitate to end my life if it comes into something that have to do with someone I love.. Lets say my "love" gets a rare desease and the only cure is a heart transplant ect ect... and if my heart is suitable... I would let my "love" have it... ^^

No they dont suck RayMe you just pick things that people dont talk about that doesnt mean they suck i like this post its very cool its cool to hear what people say .
    And gungrave... i was not the one who made this thread.. it's Lasura.. By the way Lasura.. loved the topic.. though.. it makes me wonder.. what in the hell made you thought of something like this.. o.O gee... it's scary... :/

You should put... also this Q Lasura... What would make you end your life without hesistating..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Will sorry Lasura but i like it i got confused cause the sigs but i like to hear would you want to be with your family and have pain or die and go through nothing and the diease that would probaly be best for this topic would be cancer cause you die young and you lose hair and go through pain so but i can see that you would want to die without pain but you would probaly never get to talk to your family before you died you know this way you go throgh it get everything ready like your will and stuff and crap and then go have an awsome time doing whatever you want just about with your family even though it would be hard cause the pain but still you would have the time to spend your last few days with the people you love.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mere View Post
    Most likely if there is someone that needed me to be strong during that time i would go with the lengthened life even if it ment being some what miserable.. i wouldn't mind being miserable if it was to help someone else out...
    Yes, good point mere, I guess I would also decide to take the chemotherapy or whatever if someone needed me there or asked me to be there. I'm really not afraid of the pain. I just don't want to people see me like that and bare with me like that.

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Lets say for example it can be little things like watching my daughter get married... my son getting out of university... see my newly born grandchild... stuffs like that... ^^ lol if you get what I mean..
    Yes, I guess you are right. Though I'm not sure, because not only my joy might get spoiled anyways because of a sudden pain attack, but I'd also annoy my relatives a lot, since I'd be really dependent on them. But I guess those indeed are things for which you would be ready to live in pain ^^ Nice Ray^^

You should put... also this Q Lasura... What would make you end your life without hesistating..
    Already done ^^

I also won't hesitate to end my life if it comes into something that have to do with someone I love.. Lets say my "love" gets a rare desease and the only cure is a heart transplant ect ect... and if my heart is suitable... I would let my "love" have it... ^^
    Yah, that could be a reason for me to end my life, but first I would have to find out if my love wants me to do that... I know that I wouldn't want my beloved one to do this, because I rather die than live without him, being the reason why he's died... with his heart or something in me... It really seems quite terrifying to me.

Well and to me the question "what would make you do a suicide" is really, really tough, because I think sucicide is a really great sin. It wouldn't be because I'm depressed about how my life has turned out, i'd just more likely hope that I get very ill and die from sadness... I could consider suicide though, if I find myself to be a great burden to someone I love. There might be other things, but I don't want to think of such sad stuff...

@ gungrave: I understand, our sigs really are very alike >.< But we aint chaning em, sowwy
    Well I would actually tell my parents about it, and i guess I would have to tell my beloved one too... Your right though, it would reduce the possibility of having lots of fun before I die... O.o Oh well... I would tell, because I would want to spend my left time with Ray and I need to get to him first and I can't possibly earn the money on such short notice.

Oh and:
    By the way Lasura.. loved the topic.. though.. it makes me wonder.. what in the hell made you thought of something like this.. o.O gee... it's scary... :/
    I thought of it from... the scary movie we watched together room "1408", where their daughter died young and the father remembered how he had told she will survive and I tought that it was wrong what he did and that they simply should have helped the daughter enjoy the last of her days. Then I brought it to me and thought what I would do in such a case. And in the end, you know... I freak out of cancer myself so...
    Last edited by Lasura; May 29, 2008 at 03:59 PM.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lasura For This Useful Post:

RayMe (May 29, 2008)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

No its not really scary will think about this if your brother sister you know whatever was about to die would you want him or she to die painless or would you want them to stay so you could say goodbye or whatever you needed to do with them cause thats your real answer in my opinion.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    No its not really scary will think about this if your brother sister you know whatever was about to die would you want him or she to die painless or would you want them to stay so you could say goodbye or whatever you needed to do with them cause thats your real answer in my opinion.
    I would surely want to die him/her painlessly... I always actually think it's quite selfish to be sorrowful when someone dies, because they go to a better place, they are free from all the troubles of the earth... But then again... they also lose the possibility to find out so many things and see so many things... experience so many nice things... I don't know... I guess if the person is young it is quite sad, but still... no pain is better I think...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast