+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Would you lengthen your life if it means more suffering?

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Would you lengthen your life if it means more suffering?

Yes if they are old and have a few hours and they would die painless then i would do it that way but it it was somebody young like my sister i would want them to stay with me for a little while you know.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

We are not really sure of what lies after death... is there really life after death? I would try to enjoy life as much as possible and try to see as much as possible before i go rather than just lying in my death bed waiting to die.. o.O Imagine if you die and you just rot.. and there is nothing else... gee.. would be a great dissapointment...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    We are not really sure of what lies after death... is there really life after death? I would try to enjoy life as much as possible and try to see as much as possible before i go rather than just lying in my death bed waiting to die.. o.O Imagine if you die and you just rot.. and there is nothing else... gee.. would be a great dissapointment...
    Well you will never find it out then Ray You still will be in such peace comparing to this cruel world

And this thread is not really bout enjoying or not enjoying your life... Of course, if you choose to die sooner, then you will enjoy your last minutes to the fullest. But how much can you enjoy your life when you are in pain?

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Not true you might start regretting that you didnt decide to use that extra time like lets say this happened you have cancer and its spreading fast and the doctor says hay if i give you this medicine it will stop the cancer for atleast 10 days and then it will be usless but during those 10 days you will have some terrible pains and if we dont give it to you now it will be useless so if you picked to die soon then something happens your family gets in a car accident and you are about to die bam you didnt have enough time thats why i would pick the pain.

Thanks

Well no this thread is about whether using or not the medicine that really harms your health like chemotherapy or radiation therapy... simple medicine doesn't have such great effects so... it doesn't count
    Of course you might regret that you don't use the "more suffering" path, but theoretically I wouldn't choose that path... Especially if it actually is cancer, I mean those therapys wouln'd give you much time anyways and they bring you such bad stuff.. I wouldn't risk with it. I'd hope till my last minute for a miracle though of course.

And in the post before yours what I ment was that you won't know that there is no life after death if you die and there is none. You will just be dead full stop. I really hope it is not so. Please don't try telling me there is no life after death, because it will make my life miserable

Thanks

Im just saying if that was the case k so please just answer my question would you want to do it and take the medicine or not thats all i want to know cause you can never be sure if your family will beable to be with you when you are about to go.

Thanks

Oh there was a question? >.< I'm very sorry, I find it quite hard to understand your writing... >.<

Well if I could get 10 days with lots of pain... It depends on the situation, I would take it I guess if there was a special event or some more friends to meet, although I don't know what special even that might be.... There also might be a person asking for me to take those pills... I would for him/her. But mainly... no thank you...
    Plus that is highly unlikely there is such a pill. I mean there are some that make the cancer cells develop slower, however those need to be used at early stages, those I would deffinetely take...

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Its all depends if i going through this with friends or not. If i am maybe i will but if i got no one at all then i may end of my life, but we all creatures have to die anywhy
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast