+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Would you live...

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Would you live...

Many of you have seen When A Stranger Calls right. Well in the movie you were able to see many things about the house. Like how the lights came on when you walked into the room or the fireplace was remote controlled. How there was a room in the center with a pond and birds habitat that connects to the upstairs bedroom window. Also how the roof was connected to the whole top of the house (meaning only a wall separated it but not a wall that goes to the roof. Mainly glass windows for walls too around the house. Would you want to live in a house like that?

Me personally I would not want to live in that house. I wouldn't like for someone to be able to see into my house. As for the walls and the window coming from the bird sanctuary in the house I would be terrified if someone broke into the house and I was trying to get away from them. I would be scared that they would climb over the wall or through the window. My reasons for not wanting to live in that house.
    Last edited by Ky-lyrra; Feb 06, 2007 at 09:19 AM.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you live...

Heck no... that house was just stupid you could see everything from the outside, I can't handle not having privacy.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Heck no... that house was just stupid you could see everything from the outside, I can't handle not having privacy.
    Yes this would be a total disadvantage to this house. I mean it's beautiful but it's the easiest thing to break into and to be seen in.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I like my room to be dark... I hardly ever open the blinds... I don't like sunlight too much... In a house like that, there'd probably be TONS of sunlight because of all the windows. And it'd be a pain to go around closing all the blinds. So... I wouldn't like to live in that house haha
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    I like my room to be dark... I hardly ever open the blinds... I don't like sunlight too much... In a house like that, there'd probably be TONS of sunlight because of all the windows. And it'd be a pain to go around closing all the blinds. So... I wouldn't like to live in that house haha
    I'm not that big into sun either but yet I'm not that much at hating the glass house. My reason is more of privacy then sunlight. The only good thing about that is that your light bill wont be to high.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post

I'm not that big into sun either but yet I'm not that much at hating the glass house. My reason is more of privacy then sunlight. The only good thing about that is that your light bill wont be to high.
    So... we're taking out the location? Because, think of the location the house was in in the movie... I mean, unless I'm worried about like racoons watching me, I wouldn't be too concerned xD
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    So... we're taking out the location? Because, think of the location the house was in in the movie... I mean, unless I'm worried about like racoons watching me, I wouldn't be too concerned xD
    I'm talking about the house it's self not really the movie I just let you guys know what movie it was in. I wouldn't care if the raccoons watched me but you know people still can come out to the woods to your house and be a peeping tom.

Newbie SgurdEkoms may be famous one day SgurdEkoms may be famous one day SgurdEkoms's Avatar
    Thanks

You see, this is what happens if you watch movies too much. Soon you'll be having sexual fantasies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast