+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Would you live...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you live...

Ugh. That's as bad as in Sliver (pretty old movie, starring Sharon Stone). Having absolutely no privacy at all. I most definitely would not like to live in a house like that.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I would just have a house like that for fun, but not to sleep in no, but it does seem like a pretty layout, and if people want to be noise. I let them.

¬.¬ I Have nothing to hide, not like I'll be skipping around naked in my house.

But I prefer small houses, so yea. Like I said I wouldn't really live in it.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Many of you have seen When A Stranger Calls right. Well in the movie you were able to see many things about the house. Like how the lights came on when you walked into the room or the fireplace was remote controlled. How there was a room in the center with a pond and birds habitat that connects to the upstairs bedroom window. Also how the roof was connected to the whole top of the house (meaning only a wall separated it but not a wall that goes to the roof. Mainly glass windows for walls too around the house. Would you want to live in a house like that?

Me personally I would not want to live in that house. I wouldn't like for someone to be able to see into my house. As for the walls and the window coming from the bird sanctuary in the house I would be terrified if someone broke into the house and I was trying to get away from them. I would be scared that they would climb over the wall or through the window. My reasons for not wanting to live in that house.
    A house with no privacy is no house at all. I couldn't feel safe in a house that just screams "Come on in! Take everything and everyone!". It's just not secure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3