Closed Thread

Thread: Would You Rather?

Newbie lilkittykat13 is off to a good start lilkittykat13's Avatar
    Thanks

Would You Rather?

This is a game I like to start at threads.

The Object of the game is to ask the person would they rather do this or that?

EXAMPLE:Would You rather eat a snake OR eat a bucket of worms?
    "I'd Just be the Catcher in the Rye all day long."~Holden Claufield from The Catcher in the Rye

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would You Rather?

if i may add a rule, how about we tell why we would do something, and then why not for the other.

Would-I would rather eat a snake. The reason being, this is one of those rare occasions in which the phrase "it tastes like chicken" holds true. From what ive seen and read, snakes actually do taste like chicken.

Would Not-I would not rather eat a bucket of worms. Thinking about it alone makes me want to vomit. Now i know there are cultures out there that think nothing of it, but because i have not been brought up around these cultures, i do not feel this is the norm for eating. Don;t get me wrong, i wouldnt mind it if they were pan fried or sauteed, but just raw wont do it for me.

Would you rather face your darkest fear or spend a week surviving in harsh conditions?
    Why hello there!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would You Rather?

Quote Originally Posted by lilkittykat13 View Post
    This is a game I like to start at threads.

The Object of the game is to ask the person would they rather do this or that?

EXAMPLE:Would You rather eat a snake OR eat a bucket of worms?
    Sorry, but these type of games are not allowed here, as they are considered spam.

Closed Thread