+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: //Wrong ways to end a relationship//

Newbie Tamahome is off to a good start Tamahome's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: //Wrong ways to end a relationship//

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    the is no relationship when you reach 50,. and most of these relationships is now based on sex drive. yes that's you heard it's all based on sex drive. Well I least I don't to worry about this crap , relationship is an excuse to have sex.
    You just gotta be careful who you choose. A lot of people just jump into relationships without much thought.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess you don't under stand that relationships don't go very far.there is too much responsabilty in relationships it's best not to involve yourself with some one.

Thanks

That's a pretty cold and calculating decision.
    Yeah there is much responsibility but you gotta look at the bright side of things. It's not ALL fire and brimstone.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Got to warn you, Your risking your freedom and your health getting involve with someone you don't about .
    Besides most relationships are 1 night stands only and thier called bed hoppers.Relationships are very costly and very troubling , your best to not to get involved.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Got to warn you, Your risking your freedom and your health getting involve with someone you don't about .
    Besides most relationships are 1 night stands only and thier called bed hoppers.Relationships are very costly and very troubling , your best to not to get involved.
    Relationships are all about "teamwork" as well. If you're both willing and able to stick by each other and work through your problems, you are in a healthy relationship.

I wouldn't call a one night stand a relationship. That's more of an activity, which I don't recommend nowadays with people trading STDs like Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Anyways, I learned after my first relationship not to get involved with someone you don't know about. I actually got to know my gf well before we started our relationship.

Thanks

Guess again , You only think you knew her , girls have mood swings buddy and to warn you ahead of time don't be around when it comes to that time of the month. Relationships are like Nitroglycerin (NG), it very unstable.

Newbie Tevinhead is off to a good start Tevinhead's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pretty bad with this. I usually just act like a complete asshole for a while until they leave me, if they don't leave me then I find an excuse to cause a huge argument and then I leave them citing the argument's subject as the cause. I think this is probably due to my own fears of letting people go rather than me just being a coward. I always feel better if they end it. I hate ending on good terms.

Relationships are not just about sex, although attraction is definitely a foundation. Emotional attachments grow over time if you get along well with someone. Loving and being loved is a great feeling and companionship can often give your life double the purpose. Wanting to bed somebody and wanting to be with them are very different.

Thanks

It's a touchy thing about relationship some times it inculdes fights .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast