+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: //Wrong ways to end a relationship//

Newbie boonieboo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: //Wrong ways to end a relationship//

i'm happy i got dumped but he was an idiot he made somebody else to dump me for him

Newbie Tamahome is off to a good start Tamahome's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Huntress View Post
    I had only been in one serious relationship and when I called it quit I did it face to face. I gave him my reasons for quiting and we talked for about 2 hours which took us nowhere. He wanted to continue but I was already decided. I asked to be as friends and he didn't care for that. So that's how it ended.
    Yeah it's always good to do it in person or at LEAST over the phone and talk about it in case maybe you can come up with an alternative or something. I dunno but just sending a txt and never talking to them again would just be cold-hearted.

I could never find it in me to just do that and leave her(my gf) alone and depressed. It's always good to leave room for negotiation even if ya don't think it will happen

Newbie BuckTurgidson is off to a good start BuckTurgidson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keitamoro View Post
    How I would go for dumping a person would be going up to them in person and just negotiate with them and then find out the reason why and then when it comes to the final decision then dump the person and having to break up with a person using a text and other sorts of technology is just a cowardly way to dump someone and in the most cases means that the person is just scared to tell the other person how they really feel.
    Attaboy, soldier! Good to see that men with guts still exist. Don't get whipped by your emotions, makes you look bad.

Also, I'd like to add that a breakup's best done over one final date, to help soften the blow and to make sure all those good memories don't go to waste completely.
    I ain't got those "speshul" privileges yet so, uh, ignore the cutesy user pic for now.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

the best way is face to face. Otherwise, I think is an act of cowardy.
    Texting says: 'I am too afraid to see your face and to hear what you have to say'
    e-mail says: I am too coward to see you so I had to use the computer. (this doesn't apply to e-relationships.
    through a friend: I don't have own opinion, I need someone to do it for me.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie XXkenshinXX is off to a good start XXkenshinXX's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that in person is the best, but I've had to break up in some terrible ways. I once had to move out of state, and I just dissapeared out of my loves life. I came back, and she forgave me, but it's still unacceptable. anyway, off topic sorry. But, I think there is more of a sense of respect to the whole thing when you talk to the person about it. I would find a text a little degrading and very disrespectful.

When it's all over, will you make me your's?

Newbie shounenyaoi is off to a good start shounenyaoi's Avatar
    Thanks

well, if u actually cared about that someone to go out with them, then u should care about how u dump them. some use txt or calls to break up with someone but it depends on the person. if i like the person am going out with and if i like someone else utlist they deserve explanation and emotions..the only way to do that is face to face. but, if u dont care about the person and their emotion then dump them over the phone or txt..either way..its over.

Newbie AznZheng96 is off to a good start AznZheng96's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i would say that dumping someone via technology is cowardly cause if you cant even say you want to leave face to face with the person you loved then why did you enter in the first place? You know this kind of love where the person cant just say that its over is more painful than when someone says its over face to face because it pains the one that loves you to see you with someone else and dunno if you really love them. But i dont think it is that cowardly if both sides want it over and know its over cause there isnt much to say face to face then. ( That really didnt make sense lol ). I would dump someone by going up to them and saying its over and tell the reason why, even if i do get slapped across the face or hurt physically atleast i got said what i had to say. Then again i dont think i will be dumping anyone for i dont even have the courage to ask anyone out... anymore lol. So ya

Newbie chaos2001 is just another face in the crowd chaos2001's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: //Wrong ways to end a relationship//

i feel the worst way a relationship can end is by them never telling you. Then you go to talk to them to find another guy all over her. its like wtf! its so rude how people can do that. Or even worse is when you and ur gf or bf break up and your ex goes gay or lesbain. like um why didnt you see that coming.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast