Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Wwiii (world war 3)

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wwiii (world war 3)

Quote Originally Posted by haishaban View Post
    UN doesn't exist. Its an organisation controled by "powerful" people who deffend their only interests. That could probably be the cause of a new world war
    You said it doesn't exist, but you said it was a organization controled by "Powerful" people... Now your confusing yourself from what you've said lately... Hmmm...

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockroc View Post
    not to get biblical, but its in revelations, when WW III occurs it will be the end of mankind. I am not getting drafted, if they reinstate the draft im fleeing to Canada, or even Japan. I do not wish to serve a country and put my life on the line for a country that don't care about me.
    Yup it does say that in Revelation.
    And I'm with you on fleeing the country. pack me in ur bags when this WWIII comes O.O
    I've also heard a rumor about drafting. I hope it's not true. Like we need another war. pfft... idiots.

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks

Its some of the things they say our country does, Is why they say that. They said in the cold war when that u2 spy palne was shot down we would start a ww3, but we havent. I don't think thats going to happen.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockroc View Post
    not to get biblical, but its in revelations, when WW III occurs it will be the end of mankind. I am not getting drafted, if they reinstate the draft im fleeing to Canada, or even Japan. I do not wish to serve a country and put my life on the line for a country that don't care about me.
    No it does not. The book of Revelations does detail that there will be a world war but that in no means suggests that World War III will be that war. However it is probable the next one could be it. Also HOW DARE YOU, if you would flee the country to "save" yourself from being drafted you have no right to be here. The millions of men and women have gave thier lives so your sorry butt could enjoy a life of freedom and the way you would repay that sacrifice is to say sorry this country isn't worth it. In my opinion you should just go a head and leave this wonderful country of mine. However honestly with that attitude I doubt Canada or Japan would want you.

Now as for a World War III....lets see

Hammer's to do list...
    1) Buy Groceries
    2) Take out trash
    3) Feed spot
    4) Start World War III by making Hassun watch ‘Hello Kitty’ re-runs
    5) Wash the dishes

Seriously, it will take a lot of ‘balls’ to get WWIII going in these days. Most countries are too afraid of other countries to start another World War or even a serious war. Nukes, Huge Militaries and large scale death are all big deterrents from the launch of WWIII. However on the same respect all that is needed is for some country to get a crazed leader and set it all off by launching something like a nuke. It will be interesting when it does happen to see how little a thing sets the next one off (points to World War I) but I do hope it never happens.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Sep 26, 2006 at 11:29 AM.

Newbie Jackleonfraust may be famous one day Jackleonfraust may be famous one day
    Thanks

as ex military with a "no return clause" in my parting orders.
    i will not be drafted.
    as to the above. the military is not for everyone. if they don't want to be drafted doesn't make them less a person. there are those who see participating in war as evil. there are clauses for these individuals (though usually retained for the rich and powerfull).

don't worry about the next big war.
    if it happens, act accordingly (assuming there is time to react).

off note: guard duty sucks.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Why is this thread still active!?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5