+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Year of the pig has come with news

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Year of the pig has come with news

Not something I would believe but just interesting to read about it. Some times these are surprisingly accurate.

Newbie Lain-Iwakura may be famous one day Lain-Iwakura may be famous one day Lain-Iwakura's Avatar
    Thanks

I think when it comes to astrology it's really a thing of 'just for fun',there are times where it can get really close -almost dead on accurate. I don't really think I'd base my day-to-day decisions on just a reading, for an example that's simple: It's wise for you to stay inside today because you need to improve family ties. Addressing the year of the pig, I do believe there'll be conflict in the future but hasn't there already been enough that it'd make little to no difference? Not that I'm trying to sound too pessimistic..I've been listening to the news lately and it seems I hear more good news more often about the middle east and the civil war that was at risk of breaking out. I suppose time will tell, what I said was clearly my opinion.

║~*Nihongo o sukoshi hanaseru*~║

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

They didn't mention that people born in the year of the pig are also very pig-headed! >.<::thinks of Soshi's stupid pig-born, pig-head brother:::

anyways, it's a good warning i suppose... since, well, aren't all years according to them going to be kinda good and kinda bad? that's what it sounded like to me... ^_^ i'm hoping it's a good year just like any other!

>.> but mostly, i just want a pig pushie... a big one... like the kind i saw in Chinatown while i was with Soshi!

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Astrology.I clearly have never studied the subject myself but it is interesting about what is said.It is difficult to believe such superstitions,but you can never be too careless.Every year,we should be more cautious than the year before,lest events in the past is repeated once more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2