• Yoga is alright but not for me.

15 50.00%
  • Yoga sucks! I have my reasons.

4 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Yoga

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yoga

Ever since I came to high school I have always been doing yoga and I find it nice. It helps a lot when you are in sports and its a healthy habit. It helps with breathing too. I find it really enjoyably and feel goo that I learned something new and really cool!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know about anyone else, but yoga stresses me out. I meditate, but yoga really bothers me. I can hit most of the poses, but I just get anxious while I'm doing it . . . Yoga. Argh.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I have a right to my opinion. You have no right to tell me what I should or shouldn't do. And what I said was my opinion on things. Stop getting on my case rave, it is starting to get annoying. Pilates stregthens your muscles, and so does yoga. But yoga tends to be less of what pilates is in the strengthening area of it all.
    He's getting on your case because you're not speaking from personal experience. Which in itself isn't that bad.

Newbie PiPod may be famous one day PiPod may be famous one day
    Thanks

I enjoy yoga, I wish I could go to studio everyday, but it's expensive. I go to the one at my gym a few times a week and it's fulfilling.

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

You sure know a lot about yoga, DOAA -PEACE!- I like to do yoga sometimes especially when it's time to do some warming up ^_^
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it more of a meditation and streaching....a light exercise really. but it not that bad. it helps people stay fit and if they like it why not?
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

MFG! Long time no see! lol Yeah I agree with you ^_^ -PEACE-
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Im a martial artist (Tai Chi) and i really have no personal experience with it, but my art is no joke and you stretch all the time, and move super slow, can you say pain =). If i ever had the chance i would do yoga, but i wouldn't meditate or pray, I'd probably just go to sleep, lol. i only pray on my knees, to the Great God Jesus Christ.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast