View Poll Results: Are you afraid yo be yourself?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • What do you mean? I act the way my friends do

2 2.67%
  • I will ach the way I please and dont care what others think.

56 74.67%
  • I am indifferent.

17 22.67%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: are you afraid of being yourself?

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: are you afraid of being yourself?

I say no, because I am a bit shy, but get me on a subject and I will make you see things my way. I can be angry at times as well as act like a kid.
    but I am just true to myself that is all.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Growin' up I used ta b an outcast, I did try a few things ta try and fit in and it didn' work. I found out that the "in-crowd" doesn' really care who u r or if u conform ta their behavior, they only care 'bout appearences. So at an early age I decided "scr@w that" and began behavin' more like myself. I been behavin' like that ever since, I don' care what others think; 'cause it doesn' really matter how u behave, what ur personality is, etc. ta the "in-crowd." I learned that ppl r either gonna accept u or not and it doesn' matter if u behave like them ta fit "in" or not. So I follow this example; "To thine own self be true..;" I know it sounds preachy, and I'm not tryin' ta b, but I follow this evryday. I stay "true ta myself" and I don' try ta be who I'm not.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd be an idiot to be afraid to be me. I can openly say I'm totally different from a lot of people, but that's good. I am never afraid to be me, I always AM me, even though 98% of what I talk about makes people uncomfortable....

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep yep if you cant even accept yourself, how in anyones left shoe are other people suppose to accept yourself? and to respond to Joe mage that is how I was too, I was an outcast always doing what I pleased, hell people laughed at me left and right for some of the things I did but eventually I began not careing what they thought and lived life to the fullest. I dont need friends to be happy but it makes life more interesting
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I would like to say that i act normal, being true to myself and others, but sometimes i dont know, i dont know if the reason why i come to AO is because i actually like it or because my friends love the site.....questions questions!

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Well all have to be answered sometimes. and IF you don't know yourself how are others supposed to know you? This is why it is best to act yourself and not clouded because one it isnt good to lye about yourself, to yourself and friends, and two, what would they think when they found out you were just playing along?
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say that I am afraid of being myself. Why you would ask? The answer is that I am a very shy person.During high school I didn't have many friends and I didn't talk much eather. I was just a nobody who didn't stand out and didn't want to be known. I've did try to be more outgoing for sometime during the last two year of high school. But after that I just tend to close myself up and make sure that I'm not around any one to be just my self. Just ask fire she will tell you, however I am starting to act more confindent about myself. For me it just takes time to figure out who I am and if I will be comfortable in being myself.

Newbie silentfluff is off to a good start
    Thanks

im not afraid of myself, i am who i am and it doesnt affect me what others think

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast