+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of falling in love?

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you afraid of falling in love?

and what happens when real lover shows up feeling the same way as you do.

Newbie ilovegwees is off to a good start ilovegwees's Avatar
    Thanks

honestly, i can say that i was afraid of falling in love at first. but it's not so bad once it happens, it's actually really nice...
    i was mainly scared of what would happen if i fell in love with sumone. like, would he accept me for who i was and such..then theres always the fear of getting broken up with and not wanting to go through that..
    it's happened to me way more than once and it sux everytime and for me it gets heck of a lot harder to want to go out with sumone else again.

Newbie ryu sadaki is off to a good start ryu sadaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    and what happens when real lover shows up feeling the same way as you do.
    i've finally learned to stop dewlling in the past and move on....... but it still hurts each time i see her.
    Mein herz ist kaputt

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryu sadaki View Post
    i've finally learned to stop dewlling in the past and move on....... but it still hurts each time i see her.
    well try to avoid her, take the chance and maybe when you pass her just drop in a hi.

Newbie sadieposey is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Are you afraid of falling in love?

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    Well to be prefectly honest, I am. I don't know what to feel, how to act anything. Everyone keeps saying it's wonderful and you and that special person will be together forever. That's the problem how long is that "forever" I was chatting with my friend about it and we really both agree we are both scaried about it and we will be till that day.

-Are you afraid of falling in love?Explain?
    YES!! I am afraid of what I might do trying to be perfect, but then look like a fool. Right now I didn't and don't have a boyfriend. In a sense it makes me feel left alone cause most of my frinds have boy/girlfriends, and they be huging and kissing in front of me! But I am okay...I don't believe couples stay together forever, only very few people get away with loving each other forever to the day they die.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Lots of ppl r not afraid of fallin' in love, they're afraid of gettin' hurt. I've been hurt more times than I care ta count, so much so that I had often guarded my feelings if I went out on a date and tried not ta get too close ta any1. I was always afraid of gettin' hurt, but now I do think that I am, truly, afraid of fallin' in love. My life has been extremely complicated since my bout wit cancer and the problems that have arisen from that have only served ta make me feel like an empty shell. These complications, that I have, r not somethin' that I'd wish upon some1 else; least of all some1 that I may b in love wit. I wouldn' want ta burden some1 wit my problems and drag down their happiness. That's why I don' date or try ta find that some1 special, my problems r my own and there's no need for me ta burden some1 else wit them. I jus' couldn' bring myself ta do that ta some1 that I might love.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't be scared of falling in love but I would be scared of the end result of it. but thats because I hate heart break so its ok to love just find the one that wont leave you behind or just use you.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Newbie Sesshy0 is off to a good start Sesshy0's Avatar
    Thanks

Nahh not really.I wouldn't literally T.T.I mean people get hurt every second,minute,hour,day,now from love.I've been hurt for the longest,so falling in love woldn't have a big impact on me.To me,i could go all my life being alone,1 deep as most say.
    "Calling your name, kill me with words.
    Forget about me, it's what I deserve.
    I was your chance out of your town."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast