+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15

Thread: Are you afraid of falling in love?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you afraid of falling in love?

"Falling in love" ... There's a reason we use that prase, it's because love catches you unexpectedly. So you trip or fall.

You fall you get hurt.

So instead of falling, feel the love, which I am not scared of, nor reluctant, but rather distant.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshy0 View Post
    Nahh not really.I wouldn't literally T.T.I mean people get hurt every second,minute,hour,day,now from love.I've been hurt for the longest,so falling in love woldn't have a big impact on me.To me,i could go all my life being alone,1 deep as most say.
    Being in love does hurt sometimes but if you are not willing to work things out with the other person then if could effect your life latter on. For instance, if you are unable to work out problems with a partner, then would you really be in love?

Everyone is afraid of getting hurt, even me till my boyfriend, Solking showed me what love is really about. Opening up to a love is by far better than just pushing them away without hesitation. You have to make some sacrifices in order to understand what love is really about.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    Being in love does hurt sometimes but if you are not willing to work things out with the other person then if could effect your life latter on. For instance, if you are unable to work out problems with a partner, then would you really be in love?

Everyone is afraid of getting hurt, even me till my boyfriend, Solking showed me what love is really about. Opening up to a love is by far better than just pushing them away without hesitation. You have to make some sacrifices in order to understand what love is really about.
    Go Sassy!!!
    Well I have to confess at first I was very very afraid of it... because I was afraid of being hurt and not only that... I was afraid to hurt that someone. And here I am i love... DANG!!! i don't even know when it really happen... it just happen.... But as if I know how to react... I don't know but I just do. Iknow i am because I am doing and expecting things I have never, ever, ever, done or thought of doing. ^_^
    I had to overcome that fear to get where I am now.... it wasn't easy but it wasn't impossible either. ^_^
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    Well to be prefectly honest, I am. I don't know what to feel, how to act anything. Everyone keeps saying it's wonderful and you and that special person will be together forever. That's the problem how long is that "forever" I was chatting with my friend about it and we really both agree we are both scaried about it and we will be till that day.

-Are you afraid of falling in love?Explain?
    Nah! I can't say that I'm scared of it... More or less, maybe I just don't want it. I want it to be that when I know that I will have them forever, then I'd have fallen for them... I just so happen to have..... THE MOST AMAZING GIRLFRIEND IN THE WORLD... so I wouldn't really say that I'm not in love... Cause well... I AM!

Newbie dman91911 is off to a good start dman91911's Avatar
    Thanks

fear of love is like fearing oxygen some people will kill themself 4 love
    death is only the beaginning

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dman91911 View Post
    fear of love is like fearing oxygen some people will kill themself 4 love
    Very true, i think people are more fearing the break up then the actual love itself, who knows you may never break up so don't be worried about love, if it happens it happens. If it dosen't it dosen't so what? Their is no real reason to fear love, it's just like a phase or bieng scared of the dark. It's not that important to fear! However falling in love as a fear? I just don't understand that, it depends on what you mean. If you mean the standars you have to pull out for your lover, yes it's difficult but i don't fear it. If you just basically mean what you state. Then no i don't fear it, it's a part of life intended to create happiness, not pain and fear of it. Some people don't get the chance to exprience love, but it's your own choice down the road.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15