+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of falling in love?

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Are you afraid of falling in love?

Yeah, im afraid of falling in love, it can hurt you or someone else.
    Temari is so Cool

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

No, I can't really say that I'm afraid of it. I just don't ever want to fall in love ever again. The old saying three strikes your out, keeps running through my mind and I have had enough of it to last a life time. It's not really the falling part that hurts, it's the part where you give everything that you have to the other person and they still won't except who or what you are and have to offer. I won't tell someone to try it, because I have already done so. I just don't want to go through it again and fail like I have done. It's easier to close yourself off and not let anyone near you again. But if you chose that path you must be ready to be alone for the rest of your life. That is something that I am ready for. I am tired of trying to make love work, it's just not worth it. Atleast it's not worth it for me. But for all of you out there who still believe in it, I say go for it. You may not get the same results as me, but you never know until you try it for yourself.

Newbie xXxBloodlustxXx is off to a good start xXxBloodlustxXx's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm scared to fall in love. Why? Because I was always there to help my friends get over love, saw what they had to go through just to be with their boy/girlfriend. I've seen how they can change, sometimes for the better, but I've been there to see one of my dearest friends change into someone I didn't know. And while I helped them as they had to go through this pain, it terrified me to no end that I might have to go through the same thing, and that I wouldn't know if I would be strong enough to go through it.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

you shouldn't worry about the forever part just rember to find the right person for you and you will know it will be forever, if they really love you and you love them back you will totaly forget about this and it will last forever, don't be scared by this.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

To be quite honest, yes, infact, the last woman I fell for I still have feelings for. The kicker is I know that those feelings would never be retured again.

Love can be a scary thing, especailly when its the first time, but there's nothing like a good healthy dose of fear to let you know you're still alive.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

!Mini Dev (Dec 31, 2007)

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    To be quite honest, yes, infact, the last woman I fell for I still have feelings for. The kicker is I know that those feelings would never be retured again.

Love can be a scary thing, especailly when its the first time, but there's nothing like a good healthy dose of fear to let you know you're still alive.
    i supose aceman is right, it is good to sometimes be scared but oh well

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

im not really sure, cant go through life without pain though. and getting a heartbreak fron the one you love,then no im not afraid, but i still dont want to lose the person i love
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xXxBloodlustxXx View Post
    I'm scared to fall in love. Why? Because I was always there to help my friends get over love, saw what they had to go through just to be with their boy/girlfriend. I've seen how they can change, sometimes for the better, but I've been there to see one of my dearest friends change into someone I didn't know. And while I helped them as they had to go through this pain, it terrified me to no end that I might have to go through the same thing, and that I wouldn't know if I would be strong enough to go through it.
    I have also seen my friends go through the same pains but after a couple of days they bounce right back and act like nothing wrong. I can see the pain hidden deep down. But I guess those are one of the curses and blessing of love.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast