+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of falling in love?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you afraid of falling in love?

It's not falling in love that I am afraid of. It's getting hurt that I fear the most. I don't think that falling in love has any point to it if you're bound to be hurt in the long run. And when it hurts, it friggin' HURTS! That kind of pain doesn't fade quickly...

I'd be totally okay with falling in love again, but I won't allow that to happen unless I am at least 95% sure that I won't be hurt again. (Heh, looks like I'll be single for a while, LOL.)

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Me? Afriad of falling in love? No, not really... In fact, I hold feelings for someone very special now, and it's fun being in love. Though I am different from other people... I'm the kind of person who goes, "Hmmm, so he's got a girlfriend now? Stalking him'll be a lot more interesting now..." Falling in love,youget these fun, lofty feelings of elation whenever you see the person you hold limerence for. Frankly, I enjoy feeling lofty elation. And it's fun... what do you call it? Stalking your prey—admiring them from afar, I mean—is loads of fun.

But what I am afraid of is commitment. I've seen what happens to those who've been dumped, betrayed, and lost the ones they've loved... Mourning for days on end, losing the will to live, feeling the pain in your chest, stomach ulcers from stress, getting all your friends and gossiping with them and plotting pathetic revenges with them in such an annoying way—yes, those Junior High and Highschool days have scarred me XD—... it just seems to much to bear.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abby724 View Post
    Me? Afriad of falling in love? No, not really... In fact, I hold feelings for someone very special now, and it's fun being in love. Though I am different from other people... I'm the kind of person who goes, "Hmmm, so he's got a girlfriend now? Stalking him'll be a lot more interesting now..." Falling in love,youget these fun, lofty feelings of elation whenever you see the person you hold limerence for. Frankly, I enjoy feeling lofty elation. And it's fun... what do you call it? Stalking your prey—admiring them from afar, I mean—is loads of fun.

But what I am afraid of is commitment. I've seen what happens to those who've been dumped, betrayed, and lost the ones they've loved... Mourning for days on end, losing the will to live, feeling the pain in your chest, stomach ulcers from stress, getting all your friends and gossiping with them and plotting pathetic revenges with them in such an annoying way—yes, those Junior High and Highschool days have scarred me XD—... it just seems to much to bear.
    Yeah, commitment can be a pain on occasion, but it's well worth it if you can make it last. But beware... Commitment isn't for everyone--because not everyone is compatable and those who are have to work at making the relationship work. It's an effort one shouldn't waste his/her time on if they're not capable or ready. There's a lot of patience involved as well (especially when there's blunt objects flyin' at your face, LOL.)

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think falling in love is what people are afraid of but rather if the relationship will last or not. People are afraid to have their heart broken.

I've been with the same and only man I have ever been with and we can't really picture life without each other and we've been together for almost 5 years so I'm not really afraid of anything negative happening. We're pretty sure about our lives together.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Commander View Post
    I don't think falling in love is what people are afraid of but rather if the relationship will last or not. People are afraid to have their heart broken.

I've been with the same and only man I have ever been with and we can't really picture life without each other and we've been together for almost 5 years so I'm not really afraid of anything negative happening. We're pretty sure about our lives together.
    wow that's amazing ^^ I am happy you have found true love Maybe that the reason as well if the relationship doesn't last we feel like a big hole in us is apperered and we can't fill it up for a while. Love is truly a curse and blessing. But I don't think the world could survive with its power here to guide us.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Afraid of falling in love? No, I would love to be in a relationship. I'm more afraid of thinking I'm in love or that I'm loved, and being wrong. I just want that one person who I know will always be there for me, and I for them.

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes actually I am.
    Because if you do fall in love and if they don't like you anymore they will break your heart.
    It has happened to me before.

Don't trust me....

Newbie Vermillion is off to a good start Vermillion's Avatar
    Thanks

Not really. I thought I was in love awhile back, totally was wrong... It was quite obvious looking at it now. oh how my age showed... Anyways. I'm sorta, I mean If I love the person and they love me what's to fear? you just better be sure you REALLY know the person you want to marry though. I'm not going to date until i'm atleast 18-20 to avoid teen-love. cause people change alot when their teens then to adults... Maybe I made some sense XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast