+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of falling in love?

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you afraid of falling in love?

I am a little afraid of falling in love for the simple fact that it will make me more vunerable. If I fall in love with a guy I give them one of the most precious gifts anyone can receive from anyone but then I would also give them a way to hurt me deeply. I think that vulnerability is what makes love so frightening and yet exciting at the same time. You know how love can be and how wondrous can be but you also know how damaging it can be.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

One of the biggest fears in my life is relationships (No wonder they all end so quickly!) That's probably because I am never honest with myself about my feelings. So I think I'm a bit afraid about falling in love because I'm like "So... what if I do and I don't notice til it's too late and I ruin everything??" or "What if I do and then I lose it and live a broken life for the rest of my life?!" Pretty much, I'm rather paranoid. So, that makes things difficult for me ^^;
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

When it comes to love i dont fear it persay, im very much thinking im in love with someone right now, shes very special to me. however its this fledgling love that im afraid of because its right at the beginning and you worry about being hurt, because if you fall completely for them and get rejected it can be emotionally rough. Ive been down that road in the past and i dont want it to happen again. All i can say is that from what ive seen love when it sets in on both fronts is nothing to be afraid of, its loves fledgling couterpart that you should worry about

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Newbie cookiemonster is off to a good start cookiemonster's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I would have to say that I look forward to the day that I say "I love you" to that special Girl. The only problem is that maybe I set my expectations to high, or maybe i just don't trust myself around other people. I have constant reminders of how good it is to be in love with somebody. I've heard the horror stories about weeks of crying, and people never being the same. In my mind if you are being treated in such a way that makes you feel good and really like being around that person, if they truly feel the same then its destiny!

I would really like to meet someone that can make me that happy. As is every time I meet someone new they see me as a good friend, no matter how hard i try. These girls just treat me like their brother. Maybe I just don't have the luck needed to have a girlfriend.

Allan 20yrs old, never had a girlfriend...
    “Keiichi,” Belldandy breathed. “If anodder wooma luuksh at you, I’ll sheal her in a Happy Meal bocksh!”

Otaku Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, me, I have already fell in love. Yes, but not like marriage type of thing. But, I do see what can possibly happen. Breakup, heart(s) broken, spirits crushed. Yeah, big consequences. But I'm willing to take that chance.

It's sort of like a hit and miss thing. Hit it, great relationship. Don't, can get problems. I say that I got lucky on the first chance. (No, not sexuality or anything)

So yes, there's a lot of ups and downs in this. If you fall in love and the other fell in love too, it could come out to be an excellent relationship. But then again, if it's the opposite, problems could arise. For me, I know the consequences but I'm willing to take them.

They say, "I will die for my country." I never hear them say, "I will kill for my country."

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

I can openly say I am VERY afraid of falling in love. To me it puts someone in a open position to be hurt, even though the feeling can be wonderful, it's still evil. They can lie, saying they love you. So basically I am afraid of it, and the pain it deals, sure you can easily overcome it on sme occasions, I just don't want to deal with the whole...temporary feeling. Yet even now I am going against my fears by asking someone I know out...Blehh

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a little bit afraid of falling in love because all the times I was in love I got hurt over and over again(the first time I've fallen in love was with a class mate and I still like him but after what he did to me I don't think I could ever love him as I did and the last time was...weird and it ended with some hearts broken....).Now things changed,especially after a boy told me that he loves me and he even proved it many times I've fallen with him and we are together so right now I'm afraid that I might fall in love with someone else and do something stupid.
    Anyway falling in love is a wondeful thing if the one you love loves you back but even when he/she desn't love you back it's still a wonderful feeling even if it hurts...

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I was. Now that I've experienced it I can handle it. But at first it wasn't exactly appealing to me. The whole giving of myself and getting hurt wasn't what I wanted. But its all good now!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast