+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of falling in love?

Newbie xamina is off to a good start xamina's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you afraid of falling in love?

well... for me i am not afraid of it...

if love comes, then it comes...

you dont need to be afraid of it when you love someone that musch..

maybe that's the wrong question...

maybe it's..

AM I READY TO BE HURT?

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

The most scary thing of falling in love...Is the part before you get together:

Fast heartbeats, The dreaming, The smell, The touch, His smiling face... really everything about the person you like so much, feels like a weird love obsession. Falling in love.

If the person loves you back, you'll be happy when you're together, but the first stage in your relationship, is very hard. Everything feels kinda awkward, and you don't know how to deal with it in the first place.

The most painful thing that can happen is that the person you've fallen in love with, is not loving you back, and never will be loving you (kinda like sakura who loves sasuke XD, just a little example). You'll have to go through a hard time... and that's what I always feared for.

Afraid of falling in love? Yes... but, if it turns out right, being afraid will lose it's meaning, because the love of a person will make you feel happy, save and comfortable.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasmine For This Useful Post:

WhiteWave14 (Jan 20, 2008)

Newbie WhiteWave14 is off to a good start WhiteWave14's Avatar
    Under your BED! OMNOMNOM *eats your toes*
    Thanks

I am actually afraid to fall in love, because I have fell into ... a puppy love as you could call it, he lived in chicago, I live all the way over here.

Yes It was, as you can call it, an internet kind of love.

We always just talked, nothing else. But now that I think of it, it was quiet stupid in the end, I cried for about 5 minutes after then just watched tv and thought nothing else of it when he said he hated me.

But I have helped friends get over others, seen people just fall apart at the end, I'm scared and now 4 years later I haven't really thought about getting into a real relationship since, my first relationship wasn't all that great as you can tell but really it taught me something, never take things for granted which was weird.

But I always try to help my friends after their break ups, no matter what, and even if someone isn't my friend and just had a break up, I help them too.

I'm just not ready for love, just like all the other people out there.

I'm not scared of being together with someone until I die, I'm just scared of them leaving me. There's just so many people that will hurt you in the end, there's not many people you can trust. And in the end it just tears you apart.

But I'm jusy going over and over and over again, so I'm going to stop now.

Also I agree with Yasmine, the most scariest thing about falling in love is getting together, I agree with everything she said.
    Live for Today, Wait for Tomorrow,
    and think about Yesterday.

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess I am open to the idea of love but when I'm finally in the situation where I should be in love I freak. I don't know what it was? I'm in a relationship again now and its getting to the point whereI actually feel like I love her but its scaring because I know she loves me. I guess its commitment issues or something but its killing me and I really don't want to ruin what I have with this woman. We all need to over come things and I guess falling in love is just one of them for some people.

What I'm watching Right Now:

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    Well to be prefectly honest, I am. I don't know what to feel, how to act anything. Everyone keeps saying it's wonderful and you and that special person will be together forever. That's the problem how long is that "forever" I was chatting with my friend about it and we really both agree we are both scaried about it and we will be till that day.

-Are you afraid of falling in love?Explain?
    I'm very afraid of falling in love. For the longest time I thought I was incapable. I started going out with someone, but the second I got close, I was left and it didn't really start hurting until a month later . . . Now I feel like a royal mess and can't quite move on but can't go back . . . it's complicated. Whatever. Love sucks.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

In pain we find our strength. I used to be afraid of getting too close. I didn't want to be the one who got rejected when I opened up. I used to think it was ok to think about being love but never follow through with your actions. Eventually I did and I got rejected lots of times. It sucks when you painted this picture of how love is and then it gets shattered. But its in that you gain experience. Eventually I found someone like me who shared the same ideas about love and life and with the experience that I have gained over the years I know what mistakes not to make.

Now I'm not afraid of love, I embrace it.

Newbie squidie72 is off to a good start squidie72's Avatar
    Thanks

No, I don't think so. It would be nice, but I do not think it will ever happen. I am handicapped, and spend most of my time at home, or at the doctors, so I do not really get to me people.

I get out once in awhile, and go to temple every Friday. Once in awhile we go to the movies. Other than that, I do not really get out to mingle.

Newbie ladyvampster is off to a good start ladyvampster's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, I dont think you should be afraid of falling in love. I mean it can be a good and bad thing, for me there have been mostly bad. But it's not like that for everybody. So if your a little afraid right now just wait ok? so when a guy/girl asks you out you will know if you want to say yes or no to that person, and even if you do say no there are a lot more! so dont pick one and listen to everybody else when they say "O! OMG! he/she is so friggin' awesome! we are going to be together forever! who knows we might even get married! YEA!!!!" dont listen to that! cause most of the time the people that say that, always end up breaking up or hating each other.

So take some advice from ladyvampster! it's ok to be scared, nobody is forcing you to fall in love

P.S the person who said theres somebody for everyone, was full of crap!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast