+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of falling in love?

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you afraid of falling in love?

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    i have to say yes i am.
    i am getting over by last bf who is still like my best friends. (im talking to him now about a relationship problem XD)
    so yea but i just dont want to fall in love again and have my heart torn out.
    cuase it hurts alot and i really do just want to find my true love.
    Thats the thing about love though! You can't just find it! Its not just like finding a 20 dollar bill on the sidewalk. To find your true love (if he or she is even out there) is through trial and error. Just like everything else in life. You learn from your mistakes. Love is so complicated but yet so simple. If you just understand that your probably going to go threw a few girls or guys before you finally meet that one person that truly is your "ONE," then you might have a fighting chance against the pain of love. I use to think that I just was going to wait for the right moment for someone special to come along, but you can't do that. You have to make a decision of what to do. Who you might want your true love to be. If you just hate the process of meeting someone, taking the first step, getting to know that someone, and then the fighting that usual happens in relationships then you might be doomed to a life of loneliness.

Just make sure that you live each day not wondering what might have happened! Find out for yourself! Make the first move! Take the effort into trying to make it work! and if in the end that one person you wanted doesn't work out then move on as fast as you can let yourself go.

P>S>
    Thats just my opinion. I'm not pushing it on you, I'm just merely trying to give you advice.

What I'm watching Right Now:

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

i an afraid of falling in love. if i fallen in love, i will be very serious in the relationship and i will put my trust on him.... so if sumthing misunderstand, i cant do anything but thinking of those problems... so i cant concentrate in my works.... although theres many friends proposed to me, i will just be good friend with them.... ive fallen in love once and now its gone. im afraid to have that feeling again. it hurts.... i will fall in love when i got everything i want except love....

but sometimes, fall in love brings happiness.... im afraid that i couldnt got what i want once i fall in love... and im afraid that he lie to me..... maybe the fate hvnt arrive yet! lol... time will prove everything..
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly speaking... I am afraid falling in love... because I might get too engrossed with this kind of feeling thus forgetting other things very important to me. I'm afraid that I might hurt the one who loves me and hurting myself in the process... I might regret that I have given all the love that I can give to a person who does not deserve it in the first place.

I then believe: falling in love makes a person blind, deaf and mute... I know this opinion of mine seems negative but I am just being honest. "Love is like a broken glass, hold on to it you would always hurt and cry but when you let go of it, you would end up with nothing and bleeding."

*afraid mode*

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm currently "in love" and it scares me. It scares me because I don't want it become my whole life and prevent me from what I want to do. I have big dreams which involve pretty much travelling for a good chunk of my life...or at least for the next ten years I'd like to be travelling extensively on and off. Having a boyfriend makes it kinda hard since I have to hope he wants to do the same. So far he seems game, but otherwise there will be difficult decisions to make like either breaking up or giving up my dreams.

So in this way, love scares me.

Newbie Dark Hero Kazuma is off to a good start Dark Hero Kazuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    Oh my gosh I see all these relations ships falling apart all around me, I just dont feel like it at the time! and if I do fall in love its with someone that I cant be with wich really sucks then.
    Trust me, I know how it feels to fall in love with someone you can't have.

Newbie ryu sadaki is off to a good start ryu sadaki's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm always afraid of falling in love because i tind to hurt the person i love. no matter how hard i try i always hurt them.
    Mein herz ist kaputt

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I am afraid of falling in love. To be honest I never had a girlfriend untill a year ago and I am just about to turn 21. And the funny thing is was that she and I had no intention of falling in love. It just sorta happened. But I can tell you that when you are in love, and I mean deeply, deeply in love, its amazing! We get along so well and we are so honest and open with each other... I can go on and on. But in short. She is my soul mate I feel and I am trully happy and in love. Please note that before I met her I was very depressed for 6 years and tride to kill my self a few time. Thats how powerful love is people. Trust me, if I can get a girlfriend and have an amazing relationship then any one can.

Newbie Dark Hero Kazuma is off to a good start Dark Hero Kazuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Are you afraid of falling in love?

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Yes, I am afraid of falling in love. To be honest I never had a girlfriend untill a year ago and I am just about to turn 21. And the funny thing is was that she and I had no intention of falling in love. It just sorta happened. But I can tell you that when you are in love, and I mean deeply, deeply in love, its amazing! We get along so well and we are so honest and open with each other... I can go on and on. But in short. She is my soul mate I feel and I am trully happy and in love. Please note that before I met her I was very depressed for 6 years and tride to kill my self a few time. Thats how powerful love is people. Trust me, if I can get a girlfriend and have an amazing relationship then any one can.
    What you say is true. Falling deeply in love is amazing. When I first experienced that, I was so overjoyed for a long time, until my ex left me for her ex. That day it all went away. I may not be afraid to fall in love, but I don't want to get hurt like that again. just her leaving me was enough to make me mentally unstable, suicidal and emo at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast