+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of falling in love?

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you afraid of falling in love?

Oh look at all these love threads ^_^ month of Feb. is coming oh so soon~ <3
    anyways... Hmm afraid of falling in love, interesting thought. I guess sometimes i am when i don't know if the other likes me. I try to prevent myself from going past the point of noticing and kinda having a crush, because i don't like (as most ppl don't either) finding out that that person doesn't like you. the little fears i have >.<

Newbie mesmerized is off to a good start mesmerized's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    Well to be prefectly honest, I am. I don't know what to feel, how to act anything. Everyone keeps saying it's wonderful and you and that special person will be together forever. That's the problem how long is that "forever" I was chatting with my friend about it and we really both agree we are both scaried about it and we will be till that day.

-Are you afraid of falling in love?Explain?

I used to be very afraid of falling in love. Reason: I thought I was in love and this guy said he loved me too. After months of losing interest in me, he stayed with me until he found someone new. I was his "until I find better" girlfriend. Finally, our 6th month together he broke up with me. Crushed my hopes and I was in serious depression. I even almost tried to kill myself.

So when I was with my next boyfriend, I felt it hard to love him. I was scared he was going to do the same thing my last boyfriend did. You know what, he was scared to love me too. Then after our 6 months together (we broke up like twice and got back together) my boyfriend confessed his love for me. I loved him too. Now we been dating over a year and I'm so in love with him.

You be shouldn't be afraid of such a great thing. You'll miss out on its greatness. I wouldn't trade my relationship for the world.

So why aren't I afraid to love? Because I know what it is not to be in love, and its just not as good as being in love. Why be afraid of something so great!?

[current]

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raja_psyche View Post
    Honestly speaking... I am afraid falling in love... because I might get too engrossed with this kind of feeling thus forgetting other things very important to me. I'm afraid that I might hurt the one who loves me and hurting myself in the process... I might regret that I have given all the love that I can give to a person who does not deserve it in the first place.

I then believe: falling in love makes a person blind, deaf and mute... I know this opinion of mine seems negative but I am just being honest. "Love is like a broken glass, hold on to it you would always hurt and cry but when you let go of it, you would end up with nothing and bleeding."

*afraid mode*

i agree with this and i would like to add that love
    rarly ever goes as planned and both get hurt ,
    though if your willing to take the riskes the rewards
    MIGHT outway the punishment which love is if you
    think about it.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Well falling for someone can be somewhat scary. But once you do find that special someone, it's like the world around you gets all hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this other person and you know that one person is the person you're meant to be with for the rest of your life. And for that one moment you want to laugh and cry at the same time because you're so lucky you found it, and so scared that it will all go away. ^_^ sorry got carried away. . . but well, love is different for everyone. . . don't be scared though. If u keep thinking it's scary to be with someone forever, u'll miss out on a lot of things, end up being 40 years old with lots of cats for company. . . . getting carried away again aren't I? ^_^
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza View Post
    Well falling for someone can be somewhat scary. But once you do find that special someone, it's like the world around you gets all hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this other person and you know that one person is the person you're meant to be with for the rest of your life. And for that one moment you want to laugh and cry at the same time because you're so lucky you found it, and so scared that it will all go away. ^_^ sorry got carried away. . . but well, love is different for everyone. . . don't be scared though. If u keep thinking it's scary to be with someone forever, u'll miss out on a lot of things, end up being 40 years old with lots of cats for company. . . . getting carried away again aren't I? ^_^
    im 35 and have a few cats man sucks for me
    i guess but you have a point but for most its abut taking that risk
    that scares them.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

yea, i agree. . . taking the risk is the most fun. ^_^
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

If you think about it, the fear is not so much of falling in love as it is being completely open and showing some one your heart and your feelings. Being this open makes you volnerable and this volnerablity that makes people so scared. But even then, its a silly fear.
    But make sure your intentions of revealing your self to the other person is who they really are. NEVER and I mean NEVER have expectations for the other person, because it is impossible for them to meet it and also it will leave you blind to those who are not what you thought they were until its to lait.
    If you are looking for some one to be in love with and to have a relationship, be very careful of those one night stand guys and girls and others who will take advantage of you as they could care less about your feelings as long as they can get a good lay and try to rob you by taking advantage of your kindness.

Newbie animekrazy007 is off to a good start animekrazy007's Avatar
    Thanks

The last time I fell in love my heart was torn out

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast