+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: You, the anime hero

Newbie angel from hell is off to a good start angel from hell's Avatar
    Thanks

You, the anime hero

Well if you wod be an anime hero, how wod you like to be? In general look and acting? And ofcourse why?
    I wesh to be an hero loved by everyune weath deghnyty ackting and super powers taked by mestayke. It must be an nice hero and beautyfoul.
    Sow wath hero wod you wesh to bee?
    Y'm an angel lost in supreme war betwen hell and heaven

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: You anime hero

Well what I'd like to be and what I would be are two different things. It is most likely that I could not be a hero, but who knows.

I would like to be a purely good hero, not hurting anyone good and killing only if it is completely necessary... And I would like to be able to disapeare as soon as the job is done so that people wouldn't see how weak I am emotionaly and stuff.
    I would like to be a healer and be able to fight with swords. That's about all ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: You, the anime hero

Wow... good person kills people *clears throat*

Lets see... ^^ i would love to be a wacky anime character... i wont mind being called crazy or weird.. but... cool... quiet acting? maybe.... i am a bit like that... but i am actually bubbly inside but either one of those would be nice.. or... combination would be great~!

Yea... a guy who always seem so quiet and acts cool all the time... he would lean to the tree... there would be wind and some little leaves flow by with the wind... yea... and when he is around with his closest friends... he'll be a damn noisy one like me

Thats a bit of his characteristics...

Hmm.. a black cloak would suit me nicely... i want nice hat~! to go with... hmm...maybe double guns... a dagger.... lets just say im a traveller... yea.. that would be nice
    I would travel with a bike... a classic would do...
    and maybe another hot chick around like you Lasura a healer is what i just might need during the travels..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be my character I call is Rad,
    I have powers of a H-bomb and radiation powers too to K.Oed Boss monsters
    I would live in place called Atomica and my home will Atom castle.
    Rad is the most power hero next Lucia of Lunar 2

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

mm i would have to say that i would be
    someone who is kind.
    mm i would be crazy thats forsure.
    i say its better to have s super hero that has there moments.
    like flash. XD
    umm yea i think that i would do good deeds and stuff.,

for the looks mm lets see i have always like sailor moons outfits. so something like that. lol.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes that would be cool but then again it would not be cool it would be cool because you would save people and be a hero but i would not be cool because you would have to keep you secret and you would miss things like birthdays because you are out busy being a super hero so yes and no.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Funny, because I have a character I designed for a Manga I'm working on who's pretty much my alter ego. LOL.

So, I guess if I had to be an anime protaganist, I would be the same as my character: A Devil Hunter.

I would be a master swordsman with the ability to control the element of earth. I would also have to be somewhat fast and have considerable aim when dealing with projectile weapons such as: Knives, darts, shuriken, kunai, etc. Speed wouldn't be a "power," more of a skill learned through physical training. I don't mean super speed, just enough to evade most blows. Kind at heart, I would do things aside from the occasional demon hunt to help people, protect the weak, save the day; whatever you wanna call it.

Yeah, that sounds like him. ^_^ I know he sounds pretty skilled/powerful, but in my mind, in my manga; he'd probably get his ass kicked quite a few times. He's young, but with youth comes learning through experience.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I've always injected little bits of my personalities into all of my characters, but I haveta say that a character that I created called "Cancer" is the closest one ta my heart and ta bein' a mirror image of me. Not much is known 'bout his background, but he's a loner and had a life or death ordeal wit cancer that caused his powers ta manifest. He also seems ta have extensive combat trainin', although no one knows where he had received his trainin'. He seems ta manipulate shadows and darkness, even teleportin' within them ta what he calls "the void." He also seems ta b able ta teleport other ppl and objects there too and when there, if a person has done great evil, the pain that they've wrought gets visited upon them. He can even reach within the "shadows" of ppl, causin' them ta envelope them (hence the name "Cancer") imprisonin' them for as long as he desires or teleport them ta "the void." No one knows if these r the extent of his capabilities or not, there r so many unknown variables wit him.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast