+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Are you ashamed of being a Geek?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you ashamed of being a Geek?

well...everyone is a geek in a different subject matter.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL!!!! ^^
    And talking to alot of you on this site I think a majority of you are
    How I love that!!!! I'm so glad I haven't talked to you, I'd feel quite upset! LOL ^^ Nice one!

Anyways... I am quite much of a geek and I am damn proud of it! And I know I'm not the only one who is! Geek to me means firstly that he/she studies a lot and studies hard and that seems like a good thing to me- poeple who do are putting good foundations for their life.

Another thing is that geeks read a lot? Am I right? Anyway- that to me just means that her/his imagination is quite good too and that's not bad too.

Thirdly, geeks are crazy 'bout computers? Computers are the new "trend" of the world, I gladly look down to people who understand little of computers.

Another thing is probably about the looks. Here I must say there are some poor, poor people... Some have no taste at all and that can't be fixed easily and that IS bad...

Anyways- most geeks won't stay geeks forever, usually I tink of those hard studying "geeks" as people who will get to something in their lifes, and I look down to those who spend their time partying around and paying no attention whatsoever to school (there are some poeple who put both together, and those are the people I really look up to), because you won't be able to party around forever for sure... what will you do without education?

And again- I am not ashamed to be a geek, because I won't stay one forever and only by trying hard I'll get to something, to the things I want to acieve, only by staying at home and reading will I write a book... lala...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think I'm a geek at all. I also don't agree with the "Everyone is a geek in some way". I think of geeks as guys with low self-esteem who dress poorly. They are usually scared to try new things and take social risks and therefore stick to technology. If you spend the majority of your time on a pc then you are a geek. If you're a social person with some interaction with the opposite sex and have even a remote fashion sense then I don't think of you as a geek.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

geeks ? what are geeks are they people who always do as they are told at school ? if so whats so wrong about that i would rather be a "geek" any day than be a person who thinks there cool and doesnt do what he's meant to becuase we are the people who are more sucessfull in life

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

what? no chance!! ashamed?? i know ppl who die to be like me, why i would be ashamed, beside to a lot of ppl we r part of smart ppl. so why be ashamed?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

its funny tho, b/c me and my freinds are geeks, and were some of the more popular people in school. that doesnt make any sense, does it?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't call me a geek, 'cause I'm not one! I'm a dork, dammit! LOL!

Geeks are people with no lives. I have one of those. Yeah, I'm an otaku; yes, I love video games! Yes, I'm obessed with anything Japan. But I'm far from a geek. I go outside from time to time, LOL. I'm proud of my dorkness and make sure people know too. And like Arukih said (did I spell that right?), I know people who'd kill to be in my shoes as well. LOL. Not to sound concieted, but I mean, I know three people who say I'm the biggest otaku they know and are ENVIOUS of it! Ha ha!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3