Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you comfortable with hugging?

Newbie FLAmING_NIpPLEs!!:) may be famous one day FLAmING_NIpPLEs!!:) may be famous one day FLAmING_NIpPLEs!!:)'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you comfortable with hugging?

Man or women I think its fine to hug whoever you want. I mean, why even care its just a hug. Most the time I hug my friends goodbye.
    I sleep in a cardboard coffin

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm fine with hugging and all, except there are always different typed of hugs.

u got the friendly greeting hug, which i'm perfectly fine with. although i don't really do it, its not really my thing.

then u got the drunken hug, those hugs where u just love every1 and pretty much hug every1 just to stand up. and those well... i'm fine with them 2. it can be pretty interesting trying to keep somebody standing while hugging them lol

then u got the arm over the shoulder hug (one of my favourites) with a patt on there back. its a must if u haven't seen a mate in a look time, or u said something stupid and try to pull a guilt trip on them, with an apology. + i don't have to really bend over while huggin this way so its all good.

then u got the cheering hugs, and those hug well... are really not my cup of tea, all that jumping i wonder how they stay standing lol.

but there is one hug that i draw the line at. and thats the ass grabing hug. i would be 2 bad if it was a chick, no problems there, i'll be a bit surprised and WTF, but thats about it. but if it was a guy then, it just not cool.

but i guess in a way its the way the person u hug interperates that hug. cause of course there are many ppl how think that something simple is bigger than it accutally is. but u know there are ppl who just don't really like being touch. anywho i can't see y ppl are so standoffish these days. maybe its cause we don't interact as much personally these days. i mean right now we're using the internets so that might have something to do with it.. hmm i better stop now, i think i'm rambling off topic now.. me and my crazy thoughts.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

since i have never been hugged i cant say if i am or not ,but it looks
    like it makes people smile so i guess if i ever did get one i wouldnt be to
    uncomfterble
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie meierlink35 may be famous one day meierlink35 may be famous one day meierlink35's Avatar
    Thanks

a handshake/handslap is ok but if some one died then ya i thank that it is ok to hug

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you comfortable?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    I never hug a man, not because I feel it's wrong or anything, but it's just written in my genes. It's always the side handshake/handslap, follow by pulling in bumping the same side shoulders, and pat on the UPPER back.

MAN LAW!
    I totally agree. The way I was brought up is that we do this. We don't actually hug. Besides a handshake always seems more appropriate. You add the shoulder bump to make it more friendly. Other than that I don't really hug anyone. I haven't had a real hug in years I think.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah... I would have some problems with two guys hugging TOO friendly or another dude trying to hug me...
    if its a girl hugging me... I have NNOOOOOO problem ^^
    it all depends in the hug... like If I haven't seen a good friend in a while, of when I hug like an uncle or cousin... like you said...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface View Post

They always tell me it's called a "man-hug" where you pat three times on the back and let go. They only do it when they haven't seen each other for a while, when there's a party or a celebration, or one of them is feeling depressed. I think it's hilarious, but cute.
    other than that I would think it would be pretty weird
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface's Avatar
    Thanks

...What's wrong with some of you.

I can't go a day without a hug!
    He speaks to me through sounds and bells.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface View Post
    ...What's wrong with some of you.

I can't go a day without a hug!
    Hugging actually makes your day better, and "studies" have shown you will live longer.

I wouldn't mind hugging a woman though, but NOT a dude, unless it's a sports event when cheering against a common enemy.

EDIT: Even for sports events, only the following are permissible (your team winning a championship, your team getting their first win, your team going to postseason, your team hitting a buzzer beater)

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast