Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you comfortable with hugging?

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you comfortable with hugging?

There is nothing wrong with hugs. I like to give and receive hugs, I just dont give hugs to guys cause its kinda weird.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface View Post
    ...What's wrong with some of you.

I can't go a day without a hug!
    me neither... but I need girls to hug me not other dudes.... eeewwww!!!!
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I hug everybody, literally. You could be a guy girl someone I've known forever or someone I just met, I will hug you. It doesn't matter to me. I hang around guys all the time so to most people they consider me a slut but I don't care. There is nothing wrong with being affectinate to your friends, even if they are the same sex. Personally I like the opposite sex better though. Why is it that people in our time period believe that a person has to intamitely involved with someone to be affectionate to that person.

Sometimes being affectionate can help open people up to you and you get to know them better. Its sad that our whole world is so saturated with sex that simple things get misunderstood as something sexual or otherwise perverted. Tsk tsk!

But thats just my opinion. Not everyone thinks that way. And some people are really being sincere when they give you that smirk like, 'Nice catch', but its still a little sad that our world has become so warped.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie Esperologist may be famous one day Esperologist may be famous one day Esperologist's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't grow up with hugging as a normal activity... my family just didn't do it.
    Eventually, women outside my family started hugging me, or even asking for a hug. This made me realize that I like hugs. I've been gradually becoming more accepting of hugs, to the point that I will seek out hugging women I know are willing to hug. I will also test the waters to see if a woman I'm friends with is willing to hug. It feels great to get a hug.
    I could accept a hug from a guy, but wouldn't initiate one myself. Actually, I avoid a particular friend of a friend because he will hug anyone, and make... indecent actions with his body. He is a big joker... and frightening. lol

Newbie Silver-wolfe may be famous one day Silver-wolfe may be famous one day
    Thanks

Personally? i'm a guy and I like to give hugs, but I feel there is a difference in a Hug and an Embrace, one is friendly, the other intimate.

there is a time and a place for a Hug, and could be concidered a personal space violation. I Feel that hugs between friends are acceptable, male or female, hugging co-workers tends to be an invasion of personal space, unless you are of course close friends as well.

Embraceing on the other hand, should not be done in most cases unless its your signifigant other.
    No sig, and Hassun can suck my butt

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess it differs from person to person, depending on how they were brought up and such. I feel pretty comfortable with hugging my friends, but I guess the fact that I was born and raised in Australia might have something to do with that. We're a pretty laid-back country, and so hugging people is perfectly normal in everyday Aussie society. Like some have said, it's like the informal way of a handshake lol. But I guess hugging a complete stranger would be taking it one step too far. That'd just be awkward. o_O

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

hugs are kool if a girl hugs another girl would it be considered gay(nope) so if a guy wanna hugs let 'em
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Are you comfortable with hugging?

i dont think that its gay for guys to hug but if its any thing other than comforting as to say to pick them up or they need it i have no comment

hot feets for dat azz

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast